New Load of RA cows *pics*

Help Support CattleToday:

rockroadseminole

Reaction score
I'm going to try to get some better pictures, but what do you think? 3-5 yr red angus bred cows we bought last week. Hopefully a few good mama cows in there!

One of our yearling balancer bulls checking out his new girlfriends. He can't wait till they calve out in the fall.

Looks good
I know a guy looking for a set of red angus cows
Where'd they come from ?

These came from Arkansas. Private message me your info if you want me to get the guy to call you. He had about 200 bred heifers still for sell. I'll hopefully have some good replacement heifers for sale next year.

Point of pic is to show clear, mucus looking, vaginal discharge.

Everyone is supposed to be 3-5 months bred, but I got one that seems to be coming into heat. She has two of our yearling bulls on her heels at every step. She's riding other cows, etc.

What is protocol here? Bought a load of confirmed bred by vet cows. All but this one seem to be in good order. Is this a "chalk it up to bad luck" or something to go back to seller about?

rockroadseminole":ri44bwf6 said:

Point of pic is to show clear, mucus looking, vaginal discharge.

Everyone is supposed to be 3-5 months bred, but I got one that seems to be coming into heat. She has two of our yearling bulls on her heels at every step. She's riding other cows, etc.

What is protocol here? Bought a load of confirmed bred by vet cows. All but this one seem to be in good order. Is this a "chalk it up to bad luck" or something to go back to seller about?

Pretty girls, well done!
Just to be sure, I'd have her preg checked first even though it appears she may have slipped the calf. I've had cows that were definitely bred spark interest with the bulls - and other cows. Depending on the outcome, if she did abort I would definitely call the seller; if you just got them then she would have aborted prior to the purchase & the seller should reimburse you.

Latest posts