New Honda ATV Rancher 420, anyone have one?

Help Support CattleToday:

BlackBaldyMan

Reaction score
I am going to bite the bullet and get one I think, we have 3 Honda Recon's we hammer working cattle so in my mind Honda's are proven. These new ranchers are fuel injected now and liquid cooled, so I was wondering if anyone is having problems with the new additions, I hate buying the first year of somthing new, thanks! :D

Got Honda 500 rancher myself and the owner of the dealership told me that the automatics were always more trouble then the manual shifts. Mine is a 2006 model and I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Brute they have that in one model some honda-stat they call it, I was going to get the manual one for sure.

Thanks Garseer, the 250's are tough as nails was hoping the same for the bigger bikes.

BlackBaldyMan":3hcnbuqm said:
Brute they have that in one model some honda-stat they call it, I was going to get the manual one for sure.

Thanks Garseer, the 250's are tough as nails was hoping the same for the bigger bikes.
i have a 500 honda rubicon 500 4x4 automatic.an i havent had any problems with it at all.an its 7yrs old.

I have a 2004 Honda Foreman 450ES and I have had no problems with it, but if had to do it all over I would have bought a Mule, Ranger, Rhino, Gator or something with a cargo bed on it for carrying tools, feed, etc.

Brute 23":kajzknn8 said:
You can not go wrong with any Honda bike.... BUT the 420 Rancher.

I looked over 4 diff forums search for old posts and every single one nobody complained about the tranny, heard nothing but good about it so I dont know :?:

BlackBaldyMan":edrctelw said:
Brute 23":edrctelw said:
You can not go wrong with any Honda bike.... BUT the 420 Rancher.

I looked over 4 diff forums search for old posts and every single one nobody complained about the tranny, heard nothing but good about it so I dont know :?:

Hmmm??? I will post on the ones I visit and see what comes up tomorrow.

I will send you links.

My appalogies... :oops:

I had the Honda Rancher 400 AT and the Honda Rancher 420 mixed up. :shock:

The Honda Rancher 420 has recieved great reviews and looks to be a good bike in the traditional style and reliability.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and not letting me ramble on like a fool... :oops:

Go to http://www.highlifter.com/forum/ and look under the Honda section. There are several posts about them on the first couple of pages. ;-)

Brute 23":3da4ccb4 said:
My appalogies... :oops:

I had the Honda Rancher 400 AT and the Honda Rancher 420 mixed up. :shock:

The Honda Rancher 420 has recieved great reviews and looks to be a good bike in the traditional style and reliability.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and not letting me ramble on like a fool... :oops:

Go to http://www.highlifter.com/forum/ and look under the Honda section. There are several posts about them on the first couple of pages. ;-)

Haha we are all human, I was just wondering WTF as all the reviews I found were positive, looks like for that size machine a decent price and a great quad, now to break the bank....

Brute 23":jtliacdq said:
There are about 8 or 10 Honda Rancher 350s in my family. IF you come to the ranch when every one is there it is like a Honda commercial.

After reading about the 420 I think I want one also. :D
why dont ya step up to honda 600 4x4 automatic.get the power.

Latest posts