New holland 4630 question

Help Support CattleToday:

oscar p

Reaction score
I have a 4630 turbo new holland tractor, I'm looking at trading it for either a kubota 70/40 or case jx65 or jx75. The kubota dealer tells me the horse power on the 4630 is one thing , the case dealer tells me another, Does anyone know what pto horse power and what engine horse power the new holland 4630 has?

They are rated at 55 pto hp but most will do more than that, put mine on the dyno before i bought it and it pulled 60 without warming up it of the dyno. I don't recall the actual engine hp.

If you decide to go with the Case get the JX 75, it is the newer body style of the 4630. It retains the turbo on the engine. The JX 65 does not have a turbo, we have a TN(New Holland) and it doesnt have a turbo. I am really disappointed with the lugging power of the 65. Those 4630 are a heck of a tractor. Kyle

I was looking at the spects on the case jx65. The case jx65 does have the turbo, the case jx75 does not. The new holland 4630 is 55 h/p pto and 60 h/p engine and has turbo. The jx65 is 52 pto h/p and 63 h/p engine with turbo, Will I be able to tell a big difference in the power.

I am sorry I misspoke. It just depends on what you are doing with your tractor. If you are using 100% of available power now, then yes you will probably notice a difference. If you arent then you probably wont. Kyle

Latest posts