New Hereford boys

Help Support CattleToday:

CPL":1r2hny69 said:
JHH":1r2hny69 said:
I think some one mentioned on here that these bulls were in a severe drought area. I do believe it will take more than 2 months with a little feed to turn these guys around. Give it just a little more time. Do I like the bulls not really but I am not the one with them. Are they ok bulls I do believe they are.

We all like the fat and sassy show bulls but we also have to live in the real world. Here it is.

While you're right Jay, its important to note that the basic fundamentals of structural correctness, natural width, and dimension don't change with respect to condition. Sure would these bulls look different with a little more condition to them? Yeah, but still here the problem is type and kind, and these updated pictures just prove that to be true.

Very well said. Yes they have problems. As far as type and kind I also agree. But its like me liking blue cars and you liking yellow cars. We all like something different, but we still agree on some things. make sense?

So about the Harland bull I havent looked but what is average frame size now on the calves?

Jay we have to agree to disagree on this.

I tried to mostly stay out of this, but I'll side with Christian on this. These bulls are the type and kind that had cost the breed its marketshare..... and unless we as breeders start speaking out of one mouth, it will cost us our resurrection, too.

Latest posts