New guy from southern kansas

Help Support CattleToday:

T & B farms

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a long time lurker, just decided to join. Looking forward to getting some advice and making some friends. We crop farm and run cow calf operation. I have been doing a lot of ai work the past 5 years, and been enjoying that greatly. Mostly angus and gelvieh cattle.
Any other SE kansasans on here?

:welcome: :welcome: I am pretty far from Kansas, but welcome. Walnutcrest is in Kansas also I think. Haven't seen him on here lately. You can put your area in your description as some of us are "OLD and senile" and won't be able to remember where you are from if it doesn't pop up on your profile....

farmerjan":1gqchydy said:
:welcome: :welcome: I am pretty far from Kansas, but welcome. Walnutcrest is in Kansas also I think. Haven't seen him on here lately. You can put your area in your description as some of us are "OLD and senile" and won't be able to remember where you are from if it doesn't pop up on your profile....

... hello and welcome to CT!

I'm a bit south of Topeka, east of Emporia and west of Ottawa. You're welcome to visit any time. My critters are not like most others ... fullblood Aubrac and fullblood Mashona and F1 crosses between the two. :)

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1q0d1hlf said:
:welcome: from upstate New York. Glad to see you put your location. As mentioned, some of us have CRS (can't remember sh!!t.)
Edit: I lived in Louisburg, Kansas from 1966 to 1978.

... ya learn something new every day. :)

Latest posts