New Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

These are my bulls:

9-27-06_014.jpg

This my herd bull at the moment. He was 2 yrs old Aug.5. His father is Cannonball grandfather is Cherokee Phantom.
9-02_06_1_018.jpg

This is a bull calf that I'm raising He's 10 months old. I don't like his sheath,but since he's so young I'm going to wait to see how he does. His father is Ball of Fire.

new_bull_8-19-06_015.jpg

This bull calf I just bought in Aug. and he's 5 months old. his grandfather is Havana.

JiT

I like the young paint bull. He looks good.

The bull I am considering looks very similar to one of the cows in the photograph. These are some of our angus/beefmaster crosses. Boots is not a paint, but has some colorful markings (stripes) four white feet and white along the bottom line.

That's my middle daughter Rachel on the truck. She is very good with the cows, and is studying to go to A&M's vet school.

JD

IMG_0773.JPG

Thanks JD I like the him too. I saw him on the internet. Called the man and went to see him the next morning. I brought him home that day too. I know I would need different blood in a year or so. Besides, I can have time to study him. I don't think I'm going to be disappointed.
Good for Rachel...Vets are always in great demand. I know you must be proud. None of my 3 sons will be cattlemen. The oldest lives in Stephenville and is a girls head coach. My other 2 are in the army currently stationed in Iraq. I rather them be cattlemen.
You have some nice looking cows and calves. See since you already have them crossed with a beefmaster. You already have the black gene. The next calves out of a beefmaster bull. I think you can register them as an E-6.
Have you joined the BBU ? We haven't yet, but will have to soon.

hey would any of you guys happen to have any beefmastet heifers for sale preferably red I really dont like paint but if shes good it's ok im also looking for E-6 heifers and gimme prices also whenever you reply

Latest posts