New Beefmaster Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
I purchased this girl today at a Beefmaster sale. She classified 1-3 and she is a Who Dat x Oasis Too from T5 Ranch. Lots of good breeding in her background. Born on 3-7-14.

Beautiful heifer! I love my Beefmasters. Want to get a few more before long. I cross them with black angus. Their calves outgrow all my others and bring more money.

Beautiful heifer! I love my Beefmasters. Want to get a few more before long. I cross them with black angus. Their calves outgrow all my others and bring more money.

Thanks for the compliments I like her and yes I like them red, white or dun. She shore likes to talk I went out to feed she come a running a talked my head off.

Can somebody explain to me what classified 1-3 means? I've seen beefmasters being talked about as classified but have no idea what the details are behind this.

bigbull338":lssbolv9 said:
you got 1 heck of a nice heifer.how did you like the sale.

When the first heifer sold for $30,000, and then a bunch over $10,000, and a few in the $20,000s, I thought I was just there to watch. but then they settled down in the $4,000 to $10,000 range. A lot of nice cows and heifers and 5 real nice bulls. Those bulls went cheap $5,000 to $8,000. Info Too a full genetic brother to Adrenaline and Walker Red sold for $8,000 he has some nice calves already on the ground at 27 months. I thought all 5 of those bulls would go north of $10,000. To me anyone that bought a bull got a heck of a deal. There was some pairs there that these girls are showing if you bought them they were going back to SWB till July so on their grocery bill then they would AI them to anything SWB has in stock basically a 3 in one those were sweet deals. I hung out with Buckner, talked to Derrick Frenzel for a little while, met the president of the sale in Sulphur Springs, I met a few other people, had a good time, bought a heifer, and ate some good BBQ.