New baby

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
My sister had her baby on the 13th March, at 2pm. A little boy, he weighed 2kg and was 8 wks early but is doing well. He didnt need any oxygen but does have a feeding tube, and is starting to develop the suckle instinct now.

His name is Carter

Unfortunately, no pics as of yet because sis is still at the hospital and I cant justify a trip up there. She sent me a pic on my phone so I will try to figure out how to get that here.

It was 10 days (I think) since she first went into hospital.

I now have 6 nephews and NO nieces! We were praying for pink this time but it wasnt meant to be! Carter has two older brothers, Zack (4) and Logan (2). Logan is CONVINCED he has a new "bubby girl" :oops: named Carter. No matter how much you tell him, he insists he has a sister. I said to my sis on the phone, you will have to take Carter's nappy off to show Logan he really is a boy lol

Oh my goodness, what on earth is Christmas going to be like with 6 LITTLE BOYS!
:help:

Congrats and glad they are doing fine
I feel for you having that many lil boys around they can be alot of fun and alot of headaches
The GS spent the night last nite and boy what a time it was
Has been hard on me because he has started preschool now so he doesn't stay with us all the time like he did so it has been a major adjustment for me and grammy
he will be 4 in May and he has a new sister due in June and then my other daughter is due in July so we are gonna have another GS then if everything goes well

Again Congratulations

enjoy that new nephew.i had 2 neices an 2 nephews.but i wanted all nephews.so if i decided to retire or die.they would run the farm.youll have fun with a herd of lil boys.

Keren , I am so glad that everything went well. Congratulations..6 nephews should make your life interesting to say the least. But think of all the help they will be around the farm in a few years.. ;-)

Latest posts