Need to buy dog food in bulk

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH

Reaction score
Hercules.jpg

Milliron see you still have that twitch.Friends have a Great Pyrenees that is almost as big and they let that dog lay on the sofa it takes up the whole thing.Oh forgot to mention it's a city dog too.
I wouldn't want to have to carry a pooper scooper for that thing you would need a quad with a trailer :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

>>Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records<BR>Hercules
was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest<BR>Dog by
Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and who has a<BR>38
inch neck and weighs 282 pounds. With "paws the size of softballs"<BR>(reports
the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and<BR>heavier
than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules' owner Mr. Flynn<BR>says
that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I<BR>fed
him normal food and he just "grew"... and grew. and grew. and grew.<BR><BR>Kell:
Slightly Smaller, But the World's Heaviest Dog
>>Hercules' sheer volume may have won him the Largest Dog world record,
but<BR>the Heaviest Dog title still rests with Kell who weighed in at 286
pounds<BR>in August of 1999. This English Mastiff, however, only has a 32-inch
neck<BR>- far less than Hercules' 38-incher. Think about that for a second
though -
>>32 inches is a standard waist size for a man! Proud owner Tom Scott said
>>Kell is two >years old and is expected to continue to grow for the next
two
>>years. Kell needs to be fed 100lbs. of beef every week, and drinks gallons
>>of goats' milk to stay healthy.

I'm surprised noone has Snoped this yet. Yes they say the picture is doctored and that Hurc is an English Mastiff and the dog in the pic is a Neo.

Still at 282# I want to see the kid at McDonalds tell him he can't come in. Let's see 25... no make that 30 Big Macs w/cheese. Hold the lettuce,tomatos, pickles, onion and mustard. Go ahead and supersize that but without the coke.Z

I hate those dogs, one I am quite affraid of, they are known here to be the heaviest dog breed. can't see the need for them myself a neighbour has one, but each to his own, as long as they keep the thing away from me. sorry just my rant and rave.

chrisy":17bd6sny said:
I hate those dogs, one I am quite affraid of, they are known here to be the heaviest dog breed. can't see the need for them myself a neighbour has one, but each to his own, as long as they keep the thing away from me. sorry just my rant and rave.

The English Mastiffs are okay. They are known as the gentle giants. We have one and she is a very sweet dog. With strangers she will bark at them(probably scares the beegeesis out of them) until she sees we are okay with them. Then she might be standoffish or get in between us (which they are also known for) or she will just love, love, love them. Depends on the person.

Latest posts