Need some help with a farm name

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":34qp5q51 said:
Wife nixed the HNL because it's too much about me.
Oh well. next. Lol.
Hmmm....sounds like "No Balls Ranch". Brand could be -2, or -00. :D

She thinks that the while 5 or six chickens she sometimes feeds gives her a stake.
Who am I to argue? Lol.
Btw, when ezactly do you give you're wife's Pom poms back? The entire board is waiting on baited breath

Isomade":2tuvzuiv said:
hooknline":2tuvzuiv said:
Wife nixed the HNL because it's too much about me.
Oh well. next. Lol.
Hmmm....sounds like "No Balls Ranch". Brand could be -2, or -00. :D
Or he could call it steer ranch . And use the long horn brand .

Hook, if it keeps ya in her good graces :heart: :heart: ;-) then let her name it the "All girls sissy Ranch" who cares!

hooknline":2734oo72 said:
She thinks that the while 5 or six chickens she sometimes feeds gives her a stake.
Who am I to argue? Lol.
Btw, when ezactly do you give you're wife's Pom poms back? The entire board is waiting on baited breath
Let's get something straight right here right now. The Pom-poms are mine, they have always been mine since I stole them from my baby sister when I was 3. The leopard print tube sock with the elastic waist band didn't come along however till I was 8. That's how the "Leopard-Pom Ranch" got its name. All visitors to the ranch get their own custom set of leopard print Pom-poms as a souvineer, tube socks are $19.95.

hooknline":2ffjfuer said:
Like this as an example:
photo-82.jpg

The idea is to brand them not cook em.

Naw, that would lead to a bunch of white gunk that settles out. Don't want that rep

hooknline":3g5mujzk said:
ETOH? ?????
I know I'm tired and it's hit as Haides but what am I missin here
Back in my drinking days ETOH stood for alcohol in medical lingo, mine used to be ETOH 70g per day, but now it is associated with ethanol and I know how much you love that stuff.

Isomade said:
hooknline said:
Wife nixed the HNL because it's too much about

or whpped farm :banana:...or sissy boy ranch....jus kiddin bro..having a hard time naming my place too

i was gonna do triple c but my buddy down the road bought a sign from someone with the triple c ranch already on it :deadhorse:

My dad suggested " shyttin gold nuggets"
He thinks I'm the luckiest sob he's ever seen

Latest posts