Need Pictures Please

Help Support CattleToday:

3way, HD or anybody, do you have a pic of a mature GV bull I could use? Thanks

Black Gelbvieh Bull.....WOAK Revolution......1/2 brother to the bull that Double V and I bought today from the Knollcrest Farms Auction

WOAKRevolution08T.jpg

Red Gelbvieh Cowboy Cut....Judd Ranch Bull

JRICowboyCut213S67.jpg

Suzrose, thank you so much for the BS and jersey pictures! I've been hoping someone would finally come and post them here, so thanks again. :D

3waycross":8dc89ija said:
Balancer Bull Calf
IMG_1102_3_1.jpg

Balancer Heifer
IMG_3928.JPG

Gelbvieh Heifer and Calf
cows_dec_2010_0111.jpg

Same Gelbvieh Bull Calf at weaning
P1000076.JPG

Fleckvieh Heifer
Ms_JMC_Kerstin_K404.jpg

Fleckvieh Cow
Copy_of_Kerstin_08-2005.JPG

I really like that fleck heifer, do you know anything about her pedigree?

She's the same animal as the cow in the last picture. She's my cousin's flush cow. She is in Colorado and I have no idea if they are able to handle fescue. That's something you HAVE to consider if you take cows from Colo to Mo.

Man, that Cowboy Cut bull looks like a spitting image of the one we got...

Here's a 1/2 hereford 1/2 Shorthorn cow

Steer from above bull and cow, 8ish months

Heifer from above bull and cow, with 3/4 linebred GV steer calf

3/4 Shorthorn bull we kept of our own

15 year old maternal sister to above cow, but father is Saler

6 year old daughter of above cow, father is Shorthorn, with 5ish month heifer calf from GV bull..
The cow APPEARS much more Saler than her mother

I think that's about what I have to contribute..

Thanks for the additional pictures Nesi! :D Galloway, I know there's someone else doing the Galloway breed page, but I'll keep you and your pictures in mind nonetheless. :)

IluvABbeef":3mdkc5bq said:
Thanks for the additional pictures Nesi! :D Galloway, I know there's someone else doing the Galloway breed page, but I'll keep you and your pictures in mind nonetheless. :)

Feel free to forward them. If that person does an internet search, they will just wind up with a bunch of belties. :lol:

Galloway2":2549wcaq said:
IluvABbeef":2549wcaq said:

Feel free to forward them. If that person does an internet search, they will just wind up with a bunch of belties. :lol:

Will do! :D

Hey Galloway2,

I talked to the fella doing the galloway breed page and he said he'd be happy to get some pics from you. He's looking for pics of solid galloway bulls.

AND....if there's any Belted Galloway breeders on here reading this, would any of you like to share some pictures to be used for these breed pages? Need both black and red belted, so if any of you could come out it would be appreciated.

(sorry G2... ;-) )

Thanks!

IluvABbeef":p0cwiia4 said:
Hey Galloway2,

I talked to the fella doing the galloway breed page and he said he'd be happy to get some pics from you. He's looking for pics of solid galloway bulls.

AND....if there's any Belted Galloway breeders on here reading this, would any of you like to share some pictures to be used for these breed pages? Need both black and red belted, so if any of you could come out it would be appreciated.

(sorry G2... ;-) )

Thanks!

It's OK, I've had to deal with it for 30+ years :lol:

Feel free to forward these links www.blegengalloways.com and www.americangalloway.com

Have the guy contact me if he needs any other info.

Thanks

Latest posts