Need help from a chef or wannabe like me, pepper grinder

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I'm ready to toss my third pepper grinder, they work great for a few weeks and then I hardly get anything from them. I love the taste of fresh ground pepper but seems sooner or later I have to reach for the pepper shaker. As I said, the pepper grinder works great for a few weeks and then I can hardly get any pepper from it. I have tried cleaning them and dismantling them as much as I can and clean them, but I'm ready to toss my third one. Any help on a good one that doesn't break the bank or any tips that I'm missing on cleaning or adjusting them. Is there a good affordable one out there?

Only tip I have is to keep them nearly full to grind best. Other than that, are you sure you aren't using it upside down? :p

Aaron":f8v66awt said:
Only tip I have is to keep them nearly full to grind best. Other than that, are you sure you aren't using it upside down? :p

Thanks I didn't think about filling it up all the way it makes sense. I did draw an arrow on the grinder to show me up, but now I thinking the arrow may be upside down. :lol:

M-5":3dllzclz said:
buy the peppercorns with the grinder made onto jar. Quit trying to be high faluten .

Anything to help me be a better crook!

Ahh, I mean cook....really that's what I meant...really

simple cheap solutions - peppercorns in a kitchen towel meat tenderizer mallet wrap the peppercorns up give them a good whack ... Good as grinding the pepper... or put them in a coffee grinder... coming straight from the kitchen of chef boy are me

skyhightree1":u9t0vau9 said:
coming straight from the kitchen of chef boy are me

:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks I think I have it figured out, from the kitchen of chef boy are me ....wannabe!

Latest posts