National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
February 13-16 in Louisville, KY. Who is coming this year? I already know of 5 CT members that always meet there. I think there was 12 members last year from as far north as near the Canadian border south to the gulf coast.

sim.-ang.king":10zsgtao said:
I'll probably be there, but I have to run incognito for fear of being attacked.
Best to wear some camo then, but some of those heartland fed girls still might see right through it. It's not hard to find us old folks sitting up front eating ice cream and checking the scenery out.

True Grit Farms":2h7k61i6 said:
sim.-ang.king":2h7k61i6 said:
I'll probably be there, but I have to run incognito for fear of being attacked.
Best to wear some camo then, but some of those heartland fed girls still might see right through it. It's not hard tqqo find us old folks sitting up front eating ice cream and checking the scenery out.
Lots of scenery

sstterry":et78659i said:
Used to go every year when my Dad was an exhibitor there. I haven't been is several years now though.
I will make you a deal. Come on over and ride up with some of us. What did he exhibit?

kenny thomas":2wgnu59y said:
sstterry":2wgnu59y said:
Used to go every year when my Dad was an exhibitor there. I haven't been is several years now though.
I will make you a deal. Come on over and ride up with some of us. What did he exhibit?

He invented and marketed a Barbed Wire un-roller after he retired. Thanks for the offer, but alas work will not let me away.

Hook2.0":k5f3fiwx said:
sstterry":k5f3fiwx said:
kenny thomas":k5f3fiwx said:

He invented and marketed a Barbed Wire un-roller after he retired. Thanks for the offer, but alas work will not let me away.

I've bought a bunch of those the last couple years. Always lose them.

His patent expired years ago and the big mfg's started having them made in China. I always told him that he invented just because I went away to school and he didn't have me to unroll his wire for him any more...

sstterry":2yyr9r5r said:
Hook2.0":2yyr9r5r said:
sstterry":2yyr9r5r said:

I've bought a bunch of those the last couple years. Always lose them.

His patent expired years ago and the big mfg's started having them made in China. I always told him that he invented just because I went away to school and he didn't have me to unroll his wire for him any more...
The first couple I bought were probably from your dad. They were made heavier than the ones they sell now. I do remember them being from Greenville TN area.

Latest posts