National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas said:
cfpinz said:
Looks like I'm going to make it there on Friday after all.

What kind of head count is there, and is Kenny paying for lunch again this year?
Not sure on the head count yet but heck yes Tennessee Tux is paying. Lol

In that case I'm bringing the whole family.

It's a Longshot for me Kenny, but I'm in Virginia this week and if we have an unexpected problem (which is very possible), and I am headed back to Ohio, I will try to detour through Louisville.

Anyone interested in meeting a few members we will be at the Sioux Steel booth 8558 in the South Wing about 11:45 tomorrow.
Tennessee Tuxedo backed out of coming when I said he was buying but I will make anyone the same deal. Lunch on me.

I ended up going yesterday so I could be home on the last warm day before it got cold again. Glad I did because I ended up with a pair of lambs, and a 10 day early calf, (unless i'm forgetting sometime the bull jumped the fence.)
Got to meet Max Armstrong though while just wandering around, didn't hardly recognize him without his suit on.

I don't know, the calf was the farthest point from the barn, had to make room for the lambs, and Max didn't offer to buy lunch.

:lol:

sstterry said:
kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Used to go every year when my Dad was an exhibitor there. I haven't been is several years now though.
I will make you a deal. Come on over and ride up with some of us. What did he exhibit?

He invented and marketed a Barbed Wire un-roller after he retired. Thanks for the offer, but alas work will not let me away.

He is owed a lot of thanks from some of us.Best one man unroller I ever used.

The show hits every year when the calves are coming. Three new first heifer calves yesterday and already one today and 21 heifers to go any day with rain. That is nine new calves this week. Hope everybody has a good time.

jltrent said:
The show hits every year when the calves are coming. Three new first heifer calves yesterday and already one today and 21 heifers to go any day with rain. That is nine new calves this week. Hope everybody has a good time.

You need to start calving later JL. And the Ice cream is really good.