National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms said:
jltrent said:
The show hits every year when the calves are coming. Three new first heifer calves yesterday and already one today and 21 heifers to go any day with rain. That is nine new calves this week. Hope everybody has a good time.

You need to start calving later JL. And the Ice cream is really good.
Just the thought of that strawberry ice cream is making me hungry.

jltrent said:
True Grit Farms said:
jltrent said:
The show hits every year when the calves are coming. Three new first heifer calves yesterday and already one today and 21 heifers to go any day with rain. That is nine new calves this week. Hope everybody has a good time.

You need to start calving later JL. And the Ice cream is really good.
Just the thought of that strawberry ice cream is making me hungry.

I ate a cup for you.

JW IN VA said:
sstterry said:
kenny thomas said:
I will make you a deal. Come on over and ride up with some of us. What did he exhibit?

He invented and marketed a Barbed Wire un-roller after he retired. Thanks for the offer, but alas work will not let me away.

He is owed a lot of thanks from some of us.Best one man unroller I ever used.

Thank you, this would have made him happy. I went to the NFMS a couple of years and worked the booth for him. One of his banners still hangs in his office at my barn along with tons of letters from people ordering a second tool and praising it. He spent a lot of summers traveling around selling them and he was also at the Moultrie show for many years.