National Cheeseburger day. Any ideas?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hamburgers are one of those foods that apparently vary depending on geographical location. Here, if you order a hamburger all the way, it will typically come with lettuce, tomatoes, dill pickles, mustard, onions, and mayonnaise. Back about 25 years ago when I'd spend a month or so working in North Dakota I discovered that the same wasn't true everywhere the first time I ordered a hamburger and it came with ketchup and no mayonnaise. Some of the places there, or on the way there, wouldn't even have mayonnaise if I asked for it.
I spent a week in ND on a 4-H exchange trip in High School. They thought I was crazy for asking for mayonnaise on a sandwich. They didn't even have it in the house. They all ate sandwiches made with butter only and a meat.

Next time you're ready for your annual consumption, come visit. It's on me. I'll be the one tending the fire.
My running buddy that passed away six years ago had brought me some peach shine back from a trip to Tennessee.
I still have a couple shots left in it in the refrigerator.
I just can't finish it off, every time I open the refrigerator I smile when I see that Mason jar.
Greg and I were the ultimate odd couple, we had a blast fishing, hunting, playing jokes on a neighbor and messing with cows.

I think it was that vacation I put his place up for sale.
I got a local realtor sign and put it in front of his place. His phone never stopped ringing from everyone that passed calling asking why he was selling?
He threatened me with a reckoning.

The Frostee Freeze Drive-In, in Tazewell, TN. has make hamburgers the same way since 1956, lettuce, tomatoes, dill pickles, mustard, & onions, if you want mayo no problem, just ask.
But, mayo, no onions, is popular with teenagers! Wonder why :unsure:

I would bet there's 5000 people that worked there over the years!

I spent a week in ND on a 4-H exchange trip in High School. They thought I was crazy for asking for mayonnaise on a sandwich. They didn't even have it in the house. They all ate sandwiches made with butter only and a meat.
I like a little mayo, but my dad trowels it on. Absolutely no Miracle whip😝😝🤢