National Anthem in Spanish

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
I can not believe it keeps getting worse and worse! Saw on the ABC news tonight that at 7:00 p.m. Friday evening on 700 different Spanish Radio stations. There will be a release of a new version of the "Star Spangled Banner" someone has re wrote it in Spanish, they even had to change some of the words because the translation from English to Spanish did not rhyme good enough.

I guess it will not be long before we will be singing it in Spanish at the Ball games.

Heard about that but did not get to see the news cast. Man this country is headed the wrong direction in my opinion. The english speaking white man is going to end up the minority.

Although I havent gotten involved in the current hysteria over immigration reform, I do believe that if you are going to choose to live here, you need to speak the language. If I went to France, I would expect that at some point, I would have to learn to speak French in order to become a productive citizen. I do think that it is great to know more than one language, but for Gawd's sake, learn English. Teach the kids English in schools.

For what is worth, I think that if you asked a sample of Americans, you would probably find that most of them don't know the words to our National Anthem. Sad but true. :(

Last year during the hurricanes our governor "potato head" gave his speeches in English and in Spanish.

you only have English and Spanish.

we have Hindi, Urdu, Sheik. Polish, Russian, Croatian, Ukrainean, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, French, Afghan, Lithuanian, Chinese, Italian and somewhere in amongst that you might find English. I think we all need :help:

Latest posts