Name that bull

Help Support CattleToday:

I think the last bull is 85B

The number 3 is probably a Miles Domino RS or Montana Domino, I need to think on it to see if it comes to me. Don't want to resort to the HJ just yet

Kernsie is right on bull #4 - Vindicator. I'm trying to find a picture of a polled bull that might stump some polled guys.

Stockman is right on bull #5 - 85B or more specific for those might want to know ML Domino 85B.

Bull# 3 is a hard one. I never would have been able to get it that's for sure. I think if you were to think about what has recently surfaced on a non miles city born straight L1 that would be controversial or maybe I should really give it away and say bull#3 was the mutant

I don't know who the #1 bull is but I think #2 is Titan 23D. The #3 bull is HH ADVANCE P242, the bull ie is linked back to.

Ned Jr.":3ow363x6 said:
I don't know who the #1 bull is but I think #2 is Titan 23D. The #3 bull is HH ADVANCE P242, the bull ie is linked back to.

I figured you would be the one to get bull 3... but did you know without any clues or just by his picture.

Here is bull #6
stricking resemblence to a bull posted on here not to long ago.
Bull6.jpg

Here is bull # 7
Bull7.jpg

Here is bull #8
bull8.jpg

bull #9
bull9.jpg

And Cow #1
cow1.jpg

WichitaLineMan":21hvsmc2 said:
Is #6 Beau D4? A son of RC Mischief D4?

no - a clue. someone posted the d advance 304 bull. bull 6 is in his pedigree a couple times.

BC":21hvsmc2 said:
Would bull # 7 be HH Advance 482 ?

no - a clue he was a high dollar bull in canada

P.A.L":21hvsmc2 said:
#6 looks like some of my SNS Generator 28x offspring,could it be?

no - but i did like 28x.

ok - got my book work mess cleaned up and me and the little girl need to "go for a ride Dad, pleeeeease"

Well at least I got the herd right as #6 Beau was a Franklin Nash sire.

Sure looks like his picture in their ad.

Hereford76":2ddqhlwp said:
Ned Jr.":2ddqhlwp said:

I figured you would be the one to get bull 3... but did you know without any clues or just by his picture.

By his picture.

Here is bull #6
stricking resemblence to a bull posted on here not to long ago.
Bull6.jpg

This looks like a Nash bull, Arrow maybe?

Hereford76":1amkih3z said:
KMacGinley":1amkih3z said:
Bull number 2 looks like Justa Simmental to me. :)

Is "Justa Simmental" the name of a simmental bull or are you saying he look simmental to you?

When the polled bull Justa Banner made a big splash the joke was that he was "Justa Simmental" That bull #2 reminds me of some of the simmie bulls of his day. Color, rear leg set and muscle pattern.

I say #6 is either Adv Z146 or Red Bear 51. Don't know 7 or 8, but I will guess #9 is sns generator 28x.

capt":3ttb8af1 said:
I say #6 is either Adv Z146 or Red Bear 51. Don't know 7 or 8, but I will guess #9 is sns generator 28x.

Bull # 6 is Adv Z146. did you compare him to the picture of the bull pictured in the "6 year old bull" thread. wrong on Bull #9 - not 28x.

WichitaLineMan":3ttb8af1 said:
Cow number #1 is HH Miss Advance C310 (Freckles).

What happened Ned, napping on the job?

freckles is right.

Bull #7 is probably too obscure Vern Standard 39M (Bar Pipe).

Bull#8 is also probably too obscure - Domino Standard 52F. Blume

I will let you guys guess some more on Bull #9. Clues - Herd bull for "Eastern Montana's Finest Herefords" or came from the same ranch that the last MHA secretary Lorrie Wacker (eggen) did. aka in spanish "el alce de la pradera"

H76, nope i remembered red bear 51 and what the adv z146 cattle were like. we used an arrow son in the early eighties. Left us easy fleshing wide based cows made like a tank that milked very well and were super protective mothers.

If my very limited spanish is accurate at all, your hint of the "moose of the prairie" didn't help me any.

Stockman12 the picture you posted isn't very clear and pretty small for me to guess. Anyone out there that can make it bigger??

capt

Latest posts