Votes: 3 42.9%
  • HerefordSire

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • HerefordSire

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
HerefordSire":25h52klv said:
Jogeephus":25h52klv said:
With those smiling smirking lips - I gotta go with Nancy.

You must be in sales also. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A good salesman will lay bait and shutup and wait for the kill. Why Nancy?

I just think the monkey looks just like Nancy Pelosi does whenever she is in the presence of President Obama. I think the woman has a crush on him or something. I believe he could pass gas and she would still applaud. Of course, she may just be touched in the head.

Jogeephus":3sr74rwx said:
HerefordSire":3sr74rwx said:
Jogeephus":3sr74rwx said:
With those smiling smirking lips - I gotta go with Nancy.

You must be in sales also. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A good salesman will lay bait and shutup and wait for the kill. Why Nancy?

I just think the monkey looks just like Nancy Pelosi does whenever she is in the presence of President Obama. I think the woman has a crush on him or something. I believe he could pass gas and she would still applaud. Of course, she may just be touched in the head.

This is what I look like when I go dancing on Lover's Lane in Dallas. I am listening to a little disco....see the way my head is moving to the beat? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

backhoeboogie":12x36hi6 said:
lavacarancher":12x36hi6 said:
Well, I think it was kinda funny, HS. But I gotta admit the reason I opened the post was because I thought it was gonna be a little on the naughty side.

Amusing. Thinking on it from a risque' perspective, it is interesting to see who the first responding poster was :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm gonna pay for that comment I am sure :cowboy:

Thanks a lot, backstabboogie.

Lammie":1n211axy said:
Thanks a lot, backstabboogie.

No problem. Maybe I'll perfect that concept of "You scratch my back and I'll stab yours." It will never been perfected enough for me to seek public office tho.

Latest posts