<
<

1226056.JPG

Wha'd you think I was going to post a picture of? :D

Tommy Ruyle":29wkqa1x said:
<

1226056.JPG

Wha'd you think I was going to post a picture of? :D

Had me wondering there for a moment. As a hard core biker, been riding since 1964, I loved it an posted it on a biker forum I'm on.
chopper.gif

Much better looking than most wimmins I seen on bikes. It isn't spilling over the sides, at any rate.

Lammie":2z3rlfjk said:
Much better looking than most wimmins I seen on bikes. It isn't spilling over the sides, at any rate.

Aw, come on Lammie. Those just be some wimmins who is just a little over their prime and looking for a good time. I can send you pictures of some not so over their prime :mrgreen:

Ain't no fat chicks allowed on my bike. :cowboy:

flaboy":2urng2dp said:
Lammie":2urng2dp said:

Aw, come on Lammie. Those just be some wimmins who is just a little over their prime and looking for a good time. I can send you pictures of some not so over their prime :mrgreen:
I take it you are now going to spend the whole day on the net surfing for something to back this up? :roll:

Why is that? Does your bucket take up most of the seat? :lol2:

MistyMorning":2iyq0c2r said:
I take it you are now going to spend the whole day on the net surfing for something to back this up? :roll:

Nope, got a whole PC full of digital pictures of Bike Week by year. I have seen some pretty interesting paintings in some pretty interesting areas. I ain't sharing none of me though. :cboy:

MistyMorning":2iyq0c2r said:
Why is that? Does your bucket take up most of the seat? :lol2:

Ok smart butt, I might make an exception for you if I can take pictures. :banana:

Mercy, i though it was going to be a picture of Misty dressed in a little black leather, very little, setting on top of a hot Harley. What a let down.

flaboy":2wxc1zv6 said:
Nope, got a whole PC full of digital pictures of Bike Week by year. I have seen some pretty interesting paintings in some pretty interesting areas. I ain't sharing none of me though. :cboy:

I've got some really good Willie picnic shots from '79. All those things you heard about, they're true. I got the proof. Unbelieveable things. Heck, I took the pictures of it and I still can't believe some of it.

backhoeboogie":2p1wx877 said:
flaboy":2p1wx877 said:

I've got some really good Willie picnic shots from '79. All those things you heard about, they're true. I got the proof. Unbelieveable things. Heck, I took the pictures of it and I still can't believe some of it.

BHB
Lets be honest you dont remember some of it.... :cowboy:

redfornow":3gp6vtvz said:
BHB
Lets be honest you dont remember some of it.... :cowboy:

Oh No Red. I was wide eyed and clicking the camera, on the left knoll under the little live oak. There was too much to see at once. In the pictures, you can take your time and look at each individual thing, slowly, in a still shot. 112 degrees with about 98% humidity and folks from up north who had driven thousands of miles to get there. Things went down that should not be described in a forum like this. This poor little country boy had never imagined some of the things I saw. :oops: :oops: Before that, the most I have ever seen was the ZZTOP "Mellow Down Easy" thing at the concerts.

curtis":3fmop9om said:
Mercy, i though it was going to be a picture of Misty dressed in a little black leather, very little, setting on top of a hot Harley. What a let down.
Simmer down there curtis....all this excitement can't be good for someone going under the knife soon! :shock: :lol: :shock:

Seriously, good luck with the surgery......hope to see you back on the boards in oh, say August or so! ;-)

curtis":1ctzminm said:

Talked the twins into meeting up with you if that's okay..........
>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>