Chick-fil -A

Help Support CattleToday:

No matter the place, they have a line waiting to buy their stuff. It blocks traffic at lunch.

No one goes there any more because it is too crowded. :cowboy:

Got to see Yogi & the Yankees play an exhibition game with the Denver Bears in 1958. Was a huge baseball fan and was like a dream come true for a 7 year old.

I'm all for closing on Sunday but if it was my chicken store I wouldn't make the mescans come clean it on Sunday...I'd give them the day off too....just sayin. ;)

There a lot of dynamics to their business that is quite interesting. For better or for worse, they are very committed to building small businesses.
I looked into opening a franchise. They actually do not offer franchise opportunities to investors but rather have probably the lowest franchise fee of any major franchise BUT the person has to run it themselves and can only have one franchise (a husband and wife may be able to have two if I remember right).
I'm very impressed with them as a company, they have a great product and proudly trying to capture the dining dollar of the salt of the earth good Christian American values crowd is a very lucrative one.

Latest posts