Mytty In Focus daughters

Help Support CattleToday:

red one

Reaction score
What Angus bulls work best on In Focus daughters? Particularly calving ease for heifers? Would Connealy Final Product work well (we have some in the tank)?

I have been told many times that "Fontman R001" works great on Mytty in Focus dauthers. His CE and BW is pretty good for heifers. I had a Gelbvieh heifer with a bigger BW numbers have a bull calf from him that weighed 62#. Nice calf.

Final product has a calving ease of only 3 so I would look for ced of at least 7. As far as what bulls work with in focus, I would ask your rep. Is there a particular stud company you like? I will check around and see what I can fin out on good matings.

I didn't know Final Product dropped that much in numbers, I hadn't checked lately.

Our ABS rep is a Simmental guy, and typically doesn't see many animals besides Simmental matings. So he's probably not the best person to ask.

I have some S A V Bismarck 5682 in the tank also. Was just seeing if anyone knew of any bulls that really clicked with the In Focus daughters.

we've used Kesslers Frontman R001 on our Mytty heifers with great results. Love our Bismarcks as well and he's a great calving ease bull. Just never tried him on Mytty daughters. How do you like your Mytty females? Ours are making excellent cows. Our oldest are 4

Latest posts