My truck is stuck in the mud any ideas how to get it out?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-":3v6kea4j said:
Ah, now you guys are starting to hurt my feelings. I am after all very fragile.

Cfpinz, that mini skirt picture was never supposed to get published. You see it was one of those nights when I par taking in some liquid refreshments. Them dang Crowder heifers showed up and threatened to love on me unless I proved to them I really had those bright white flood light legs. I mean what would you have done? :oops:

I would have high-tailed it, scared for my life. I've seen pictures of those heifers, my poor little scrawny butt wouldn't stand a chance. I can run faster scared than they can mad!

The easy way out would be a tractor. If there are any strong trees around i would bring a come along into the picture. Air down ur tires and slowly easy onto the throttle. U want to make sure u dont spin ur tires! If you have any rocks around put them under the rear wheels to bring traction once u get out of the mud.

The easy way out would be a tractor. If there are any strong trees around i would bring a come along into the picture. Air down ur tires and slowly easy onto the throttle. U want to make sure u dont spin ur tires! If you have any rocks around put them under the rear wheels to bring traction once u get out of the mud.
Thanks for the idea we will probally wait till june or if the backhoe comes early!

This still doesn't make sense.

You supposedly got the truck stuck on April 6th and you are going to just leave it there till June. :dunce:

Jovid wrote:
This still doesn't make sense.

You supposedly got the truck stuck on April 6th and you are going to just leave it there till June.
TXBobcat:
That's what I was thinking
It has been raining for months this was the longest winter we had and a harsh one , I can not get it out till' the hot summer(I heard thats when it will dry up, in June) when the mud has dried, or when the weather clears up so the backhoe can pull it out! Here in california it's pouring! Does that make sense :?:

Just hard to imagine getting a pick up stuck somewhere, so bad that a hoe couldn't get it out.
OR - are you saying that the hoe operator doesn't want to go now because he is gonna get wet ?

It has been raining for months this was the longest winter we had and a harsh one , I can not get it out till' the hot summer(I heard thats when it will dry up, in June) when the mud has dried, or when the weather clears up so the backhoe can pull it out! Here in california it's pouring! Does that make sense

Nope. If I got my truck stuck last Thursday it would be unstuck by now. It wouldn't matter how much it is raining. I don't think it has rained 24/7 since last week in California.

TheBullLady":fpkg1rgr said:
Or that you don't need the truck again until June? You'll have a nest of coons in there if you wait that long...
:lol: :lol2: :lol:
If it's raining that bad she is going to have more than just coons living in it. Every snake, spider, wasp, and ant looking for a dry spot will be there to welcome her home. Don't they have those big hairy spiders in CA? Two are three of those crawling up your leg would help the push incentive.
I will her give this. She can sure fish this hole. 4 pages now and as far as we know the truck hasn't even been started yet.
And with just a name too.
Cowgirl welcome to the boards :nod:

If you guys go back and read the very first post, you'll see that the truck's not buried up in mud -- just that it's too slick to get traction. "She" also asked for advice on *driving* the truck out of the mud.

Putting aside my very strong suspicion that she is really a he and that this is all a total hoax, I'd suggest finding (oh, I dunno.... :roll: ) some freakin ROCKS/BOARDS/OLD CARPET/GRAVEL/CAT LITTER/SAND/ANYTHING that provides traction, and throwing it/them under the rear tires... If it doesn't catch, put more under it until it does..

Jeez.. :dunce:

03_16_horse.jpg

You all done! I told you that I am a cowgirl! All I needed was help on ideas on how to get the truck out! I can't use all of them because some of them are impossible, I will use what information you all gave me! :D

I hate to be critical, but you're sure doing something to that horse he doesn't like much. Looks like he's expecting to get cranked up on that bit.

Horse obviously doesn't neck rein. Hook that horse up to the truck and pull it out. I pulled a 1 ton out with 3 horses one time. I rode the middle one and lead the other two. Western saddles, ropes on the horns.

which parts weren't feasable? i've gotten myself stuck in a
4-wheel drive vehicle more than once; its absolutely amazing what you can achieve with some rocks and boards and time. someone else suggested a winch. if your skeered the other truck will get stuck, park it at the top of the hill and go from there. done that too. i'd say just get off your lazy butt and try something instead of whining about it. :roll:

cowgirl580":23vvbm8k said:
which parts weren't feasable? i've gotten myself stuck in a
4-wheel drive vehicle more than once; its absolutely amazing what you can achieve with some rocks and boards and time. someone else suggested a winch. if your skeered the other truck will get stuck, park it at the top of the hill and go from there. done that too. i'd say just get off your lazy butt and try something instead of whining about it. :roll:

Uh Huh! Now there is a real cowgirl. :D

Step by step with no help...

Take the tire measurements, (something like 235 R-16).

Go to AutoZone, buy chains for the tires and a floor jack. (Have parts guy show you how to put chains on if unfamiliar with this).

Get piece of plywood to put the jack on so it doesn't sink in the mud.

Choose a tire, place jack underneath axle, with plywood under jack.

Before jacking up tire, block other wheel so truck doesn't slide back, (but keep body parts free of underneath/down hill when jacking, just in case). Also, apply emergency brake for all you are worth. It is also okay to block front wheels. You don't want the truck rolling back when it is on the jack.

Jack up one wheel, remove wheel and mount chain on wheel.

Put wheel back on axle, then repeat for the other side.

When both wheels are chained up, start truck and try to drive out.

If you are blonde, take the chains off the front wheels and do it all over again for the rear wheels.

Then, drive that sucker out.

Or, find someone with a 4WD tractor to pull you out.

Good luck.

That's what I was thinking
[/quote]
It has been raining for months this was the longest winter we had and a harsh one , I can not get it out till' the hot summer(I heard thats when it will dry up, in June) when the mud has dried, or when the weather clears up so the backhoe can pull it out! Here in california it's pouring! Does that make sense :?:[/quote]

Id recommend getting it out now due to the fact that when the mud dries its going to glue ur truck to the earth. Not to mention seals, fluids, ans just about evrything the water and mud touches is going to be near destroyed, find somebody with a D9...lol

Latest posts