My truck is stuck in the mud any ideas how to get it out?

Help Support CattleToday:

That's enough talk boys(lol) Sorry, am not going to post a picture** to many freaks on the web** not safe**

Hmmmm......still wondering if it's not some hairy legged guy.

That trucks sure been stuck a long time. :)

That trucks sure been stuck a long time.
Yea, well the ford is on our property and where I live the neighbors are old.......but..... there is a ranch across from ours that might help us... wait... there are to busy and they arn't that friendly. :( Thats a bummer I have to wait till june..... :(
Thanks for your guys help!!!
PS:I am a cowgirl not a hairy legged guy
[/quote]

cowgirl_the_sweetthang":15cpjczu said:
That trucks sure been stuck a long time.
Yea, well the ford is on our property and where I live the neighbors are old.......but..... there is a ranch across from ours that might help us... wait... there are to busy and they arn't that friendly. :( Thats a bummer I have to wait till june..... :(
Thanks for your guys help!!!
[/quote]

so, you're ruling out using a tractor or a wrecker or chains?

cowgirl_the_sweetthang":2btkg6kr said:

Prove it!!!!!

The only folks you have to worry about on here are from Tennessee, the rest of us are harmless. ;-)

if your truck is still stuck you might as well put a few goats on top of it.

if this is a 1ton with dual wheels you can hook a chain in the center of the dual (where you air up the inside tire)and it will wind up the chain like a winch.!!! caution this is very dangerous and takes two people one to drive one to watch!!! if that dosnt work put on your daisy dukes and go to the local tractor dealer and tellem you want an on farm tractor demo :cboy: ;-)

Get one of Crowder's girls to pull you out...Of course you'll need a couple of round bales to reward them for their good behavior...

rustydude":371y2zgg said:
Get one of Crowder's girls to pull you out...Of course you'll need a couple of round bales to reward them for their good behavior...
My Girls are on Pasture right now. Just turned them loose. :shock:

cowgirl_the_sweetthang":3qfhsnwq said:
Thanks for your cowboy help! We are going to have a backhoe come and pull out the ford! I guess that daisy duke really works :D Thanks you all
Prove it!!!!!
To see my picture still doesn't change anything, thats kinda of weird!

Ha, see I win. I told you to show some leg. :lol:

flaboy-":37v0q44f said:
cowgirl_the_sweetthang":37v0q44f said:
Thanks for your cowboy help! We are going to have a backhoe come and pull out the ford! I guess that daisy duke really works :D Thanks you all
Prove it!!!!!

fla - Is that what you do? :lol:

cfpinz":2vw23sqx said:
flaboy-":2vw23sqx said:
cowgirl_the_sweetthang":2vw23sqx said:
Prove it!!!!!

Shoot if I showed some leg they would be blinded by the light. :lol:

These legs ain't seen sunlight in many a year. Can't fix fence, work cows, build barns, and such in no girly boy shorts. :shock:

flaboy-":2sioso5f said:
cfpinz":2sioso5f said:
flaboy-":2sioso5f said:
cowgirl_the_sweetthang":2sioso5f said:
Prove it!!!!!

These legs ain't seen sunlight in many a year. Can't fix fence, work cows, build barns, and such in no girly boy shorts. :shock:

But what about that mini-skirt you were wearing on your webpage??? :lol:

flaboy-":1ljc4jf7 said:

They'ld come in handy if you're ever stranded somewhere and they send out search planes. You could just flash them in the eyes and catch thir attention. Handier then trying to haul a mirror around with you.

dun

The pilot probably would crash with that much white being reflected and all. Dun uses his google-eyed heifer for his rescue-help, and the pilots aren't blinded by that. ;-)

Ah, now you guys are starting to hurt my feelings. I am after all very fragile.

Cfpinz, that mini skirt picture was never supposed to get published. You see it was one of those nights when I par taking in some liquid refreshments. Them dang Crowder heifers showed up and threatened to love on me unless I proved to them I really had those bright white flood light legs. I mean what would you have done? :oops:

Latest posts