my neighbors are going to hate me

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

We started burning the piles of palmettos and debris yesterday. 5 piles all about the size of a modest house each. With all the wet weather the last 2 days, and the green roots, all they're doing is smoldering. Nasty smoke hanging close to the ground. At this rate its going to take a month to get these burned up. Maybe I can make some enemies this way

If they ask you about it, tell them that it is your form of "Mosquito Control" ;-)

Lucky you that it is wet enough that you can burn.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the rain at all. But anyone that's ever smelled palmettos burns knows what I mean when I say it stinks all to he**

hey hook..i shouldvr looked you up this wekend..we were in wekiva springs camping...great place in the heat ...son had a blast

hooknline":18u81a7y said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the rain at all. But anyone that's ever smelled palmettos burns knows what I mean when I say it stinks all to he**

Been doing some of that myself south of you in Muse. Is it just me or are those palmettos the biggest pain in the a$$ ever?

hooknline":1w8eah8x said:
You shoulda, I'm only about 1/2 hour from there. Was it crowded?

fri wasnt bad..sat sun is open to the public so it jammed up but it was never too crowded...prety cool. wanted to fish but didnt get time...bunch o gators out der...

Latest posts