My Formal Application

Help Support CattleToday:

you got my vote.i dont have a prob with any mods here.heck i dont even know who they are.but i think it should be known to all here who the mods are.

Crowderfarms":2sdpz94x said:
I would like ya'll to give a gracious due consideration to nominate me as a CT Moderator...

Are you kidding? if you were a mod, all we could talk about was Big'uns, Rednecks, the Hills & Hollers of Tennessee, your 'Nother Brother (Warpaint), and Moonshine.

We would like to be able to discuss opinions on other matters.

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You would have us to believe you are doing this for the betterment of the cattle industry. Don't think so cause I think your political savvy must be slipping cause we knows whatchar up to! You just wanst to be a moderator so you can get your grimy fingers on the key to unlock all them locked threads that have drifted to the bottom of the post lagoon so they can come floating back to the top like a smelly little turdle. We all knowed you were a fart smeller I mean a smart fella but this is an ingenious idea! ;-) :lol:

If I do back your nomination, what's in it for me, Crowder? :mrgreen:

Alice

There are some ideas so absurd that I find them irresistable . I'm in, 1 vote yes !

Larry

I would like ya'll to give a gracious due consideration to nominate me as a CT Moderator

Why do you want this? Do you think it will influence and attract bigger wommen?

TNMasterBeefProducer":171a9n0b said:
Bullbuyer":171a9n0b said:
BOY - You done been out in the sun too long! Get back inside and drink some lemonade, you'll be alright in a day or two.

be nice right I sure as crap won't vote for ya. We do not need someone that is bipolar who one minute thinks they are crowder and the next RN_BSN lady.

Might as well have someone who's TCM69 or CattlemanFromOuterSpace or.....

Jogeephus":lr788pr1 said:
You would have us to believe you are doing this for the betterment of the cattle industry. Don't think so cause I think your political savvy must be slipping cause we knows whatchar up to! You just wanst to be a moderator so you can get your grimy fingers on the key to unlock all them locked threads that have drifted to the bottom of the post lagoon so they can come floating back to the top like a smelly little turdle. We all knowed you were a fart smeller I mean a smart fella but this is an ingenious idea! ;-) :lol:

Jo,Would I or Could I have any other motives.?Like Dun said it's only for them big checks. :D

TNMasterBeefProducer":9zt66fnb said:
Bullbuyer":9zt66fnb said:
BOY - You done been out in the sun too long! Get back inside and drink some lemonade, you'll be alright in a day or two.

be nice right I sure as crap won't vote for ya. We do not need someone that is bipolar who one minute thinks they are crowder and the next RN_BSN lady.
I sure as heck aint no Rn-Bsn lady, but if I was I'd administer about 300 units of Lithium to you.(rectally)

Crowderfarms":2yghnd4y said:
Jogeephus":2yghnd4y said:

Jo,Would I or Could I have any other motives.?Like Dun said it's only for them big checks. :D

I'm not sure if you can trust the Dunster, afterall he's from Missouri. I think Grandma Sarah said it best when she described Missourians, "This Mr. Wales is a cold-blooded killer. He's from Missouri, where they're all known to be killers of innocent men, women and children." Am I to trust the words of someone like that or the words of a God Fearing Bible Toting woman like Grandma Sarah!?!;-) :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":1ng8upgm said:
I'm not sure if you can trust the Dunster, afterall he's from Missouri. I think Grandma Sarah said it best when she described Missourians, "This Mr. Wales is a cold-blooded killer. He's from Missouri, where they're all known to be killers of innocent men, women and children." Am I to trust the words of someone like that or the words of a God Fearing Bible Toting woman like Grandma Sarah!?!;-) :lol2: :lol2:

I remember her saying she didn't care much for Hoosiers, neither. Didn't say anything about Georgia or Illinois, so I guess we're OK. ;-)

I am with Alice on this one. If I do nominate you what's in it for me ?????????

Does that mean that I can post any Canadian BS and not get rhetoric from anyone???? if so you will delete their posts...
,,,,or if I read a post about using "ace" for "kicks and giggles" you will delete their post and ban them until they can pull their heads out of there buts ??? :lol2: :lol2:

I won't hold my breath Mr. Crowder ,plus I don't think you have enough time to be a mod ,,, with all your wimmen and all and your shenanigans with your bro Warpaint....and all of your homies on here . :p

:tiphat:

hillsdown":1d3enfxx said:

Does that mean that I can post any Canadian BS and not get rhetoric from anyone???? if so you will delete their posts...
,,,,or if I read a post about using "ace" for "kicks and giggles" you will delete their post and ban them until they can pull their heads out of there buts ??? :lol2: :lol2:

I won't hold my breath Mr. Crowder ,plus I don't think you have enough time to be a mod ,,, with all your wimmen and all and your shenanigans with your bro Warpaint....and all of your homies on here . :p

HD, I am totally unbiased when it comes to our neighbors to the North.I happened to have met a few that are real good Folk.I prefer to have my buddies on here called "Associates" homies sound so ghetto.

BTW, Do you know the difference between a Canoe and a Canadian?

A Canoe Tips! :D

hillsdown":2aczuwzg said:

Oh my gosh! That's priceless!!!!! Thanks, HD... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

Crowderfarms":2mp6393q said:
I would like ya'll to give a gracious due consideration to nominate me as a CT Moderator...

Wouldn't this be something like the fox guarding the hen house? :shock:

Latest posts