More cows...

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting, it won't let me see them now either. They were on last night.

Looking into the missing photos.

Where did these images live? It is saying they are not available. That means the link

1612807266587.png

Did you put in a link to a file that may not be available for everyone? Can you do an upload from your computer/phone of those images?

@gcreekrch , are these pics saved as jpeg files on your computer? If so, click on the square icon at the top of the post you are about to make. It is between the paper clip icon and the Smiley face icon. A drop down will say ( click here). Click on that, and find your pic, and upload it.

Where did these images live? It is saying they are not available. That means the link

View attachment 2105

Did you put in a link to a file that may not be available for everyone? Can you do an upload from your computer/phone of those images?
Thanks Angie, I loaded them exactly as I have been.

@gcreekrch , are these pics saved as jpeg files on your computer? If so, click on the square icon at the top of the post you are about to make. It is between the paper clip icon and the Smiley face icon. A drop down will say ( click here). Click on that, and find your pic, and upload it.
Thanks, I loaded this bunch the same as I had been. Maybe I pushed a wrong button without knowing it. Can everyone see the two months early decaffinated cow?

Latest posts