Montanna Elk/Mule Deer/Pheasent Hunting.

Help Support CattleToday:

Stepper, sure glad you dumped Helga, wimmins that don't clean game sure ain't worth keeping around. So who we gonna get to do the cooking? Don't think Joe will work :shock: Broiled rattle snake and that other stuff they eat in Georgia, just not to sure? I thought the color of your super green car was OK, once you get to Montana you would to be safe have to get a lot of that Missouri River gumbo on it.

Yeah ! you got a point there Mnmtranching. There is not much telling what Joe would be tring to feed us ! :D Yeah, i did not see anything wrong with the super green color either, i kind of liked it myself, sort of like camoflouge ! 8) 90 mpg our wallets would still have a little green in them when we got to MT. :D

Stepper":3sw6ol6a said:
There is not much telling what Joe would be tring to feed us ! :D

I figured we would be on a liquid diet through the day supplemented with fried pork skins, boiled peanuts, pickled eggs and peanut M&M's for desert . For supper I figured we could eat nomal food like sardine mash or some viena sausages a la planks. (a la planks are saltine crackers for ya'll unsuffixicated northern folk) :lol2:

Hey Joe this is going to be great! :) I LOVE the liquid diet during the day and You know? Don't think I ever been on a hunting trip without the big bags of M&M peanuts. Super COOL. :clap:

I was eye-balling a 5lb bag at the store the other day. 5 pounds! Have you seen those monsters? I was tempted but I didn't bite. :lol:

I haven't seen the 5 pounders yet. I wonder if a guy could order M&M peanuts by the crate?

mnmtranching":i0p46izq said:
I haven't seen the 5 pounders yet. I wonder if a guy could order M&M peanuts by the crate?

Wouldn't be practical unless you got a crate of Snickers too!

Latest posts