Money!

Help Support CattleToday:

I had a very good friend win 13 mil and change in the lotto. Everyone is going to say lucky him. Well not so much, if you look at his life before winning and now. Sure he had some great times for a while but it did a pretty good job of destroying his life. I know that everyone (me included at times) would like to give it a try but having watched the results up close...... well I just save my money and don't buy tickets.
As I say if you think money will make your life better, go get it the old fashion way. Marry into it.

gertjie":11pxr093 said:
You are so lucky! We don't even have a Lotto in South Africa any more!

yes you do, I got an email just the other day describing what I needed to do to collect my winnings

I'm expecting the check any day now ;-)

I think that is Nigeria not South Africa. And when you gave them your account number to deposit the winnings I hope you didn't have too much in there.

nope - I'm sure it was South Africa - or was that South Dakota :?:

anyway - I didn't give out my account - the guy said that if I gave them a guy named Dave's account then Dave would send me 97.6% and keep the rest as his expense fee.

Didn't they tell you??????

Of course, I will be reinvesting my winnings into the Lavenolais Cow Association. Those of you that have already sent in your membership fees, can be expecting those registration packets soon.
Remember - Purple Cow x Charolais Bull = Lavenolais :banana:

Latest posts