Modern Conveniences

Help Support CattleToday:

ArrowHBrand

Reaction score
What's one modern convenience you couldn't live without? If you only had one to keep and all others would disappear which one would you want?

I'd keep indoor plumbing. I could live as a hunter/gatherer eating berries and bark as long as my cave had a toilet and shower.

Crowderfarms":hupvoud9 said:
Television/Cable/Sattelite. Cause the only thing ever on is the O'Bama network.
ArrowHBrand":hupvoud9 said:
What's one modern convenience you couldn't live without? If you only had one to keep and all others would disappear which one would you want?

I'd keep indoor plumbing. I could live as a hunter/gatherer eating berries and bark as long as my cave had a toilet and shower.

Crowder, did you miss read the question? :lol2:

1982vett":3ci9mn07 said:
Crowderfarms":3ci9mn07 said:
Television/Cable/Sattelite. Cause the only thing ever on is the O'Bama network.
ArrowHBrand":3ci9mn07 said:

Crowder, did you miss read the question? :lol2:
Well I'll be dipped in... Guess I had a one of the Dy-Sexic moments you know where everything runs a blur. I'd vote to keep my Television/Cable/Sattelite so I could never miss O' whats his name's?

Yeah I got to thinkin, without it, how lost the masses would be without guidence to lead them thru their lives.

peg4x4":65d01iy6 said:
Clean water gets my vote..It's getting rare.

Means you have to give up buzzy..... :shock:

To many "modern conveniences" to give up and society still function nowadays.

:lol: I keep thinking of "modern convinences". So if you have to give up all others but one, would the one you kept still function when you give up all the others?
kerley":1okrdr4f said:
Indoor plumbing, I have camped out enough.
~Tom
Probably have to re-engineer it since electricity that runs the pumps and provides line pressure would have to be given up.

Think about it for a bit. If you had to give up computer techology, nowadays just about everthing would come to a screetching halt. I bet your indoor plumbing wouldn't work either. :lol:

In reality about the only thing I can say positively is the modern day medicine (Surgical techniques and pharmaceuticals).

With July and August coming up, I am thinking refrigeration. Life without ice wouldn't be all that great around here.

Latest posts