Modern Day Donner Party

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43 said:
It will be a movie made of this , who will be the main characters.
The hooker with a heart of gold, traveling with her drug addled boy friend, she stops several of the
passing 4x4 pickups to earn enough to trudge to town and back, bringing a banquet for all on the train. The boy friend forced to go through withdrawal by the stranded train... Stops preparing the fat little baby soaked in baby oil for roasting returning her to her mother. Together they find their calling in their mutual enjoyment of catering and become wealthy by selling what is advertised as non-gmo, nitrate free, meat sticks on the internet.

As the film closes we see a flash back and realize, the baby in oil returned to her mother, was the second child and their "killer" meat stick recipe was based on the first child "Timothy" who he had roasted and she seasoned with the spices purchased for the 'banquet' on the train.

sound track: "Timothy" by Rupert Holmes and The Buoys (1970)
Timothy, Timothy where on earth did you go.
Timothy, Timothy God why don't I know.
:tiphat:

sequel coming next Halloween....

Can't help but wonder if she isn't a holistic hooker. Being holistic really raises the level of credibility you know.

Jogeephus said:
Can't help but wonder if she isn't a holistic hooker.
Being holistic really raises the level of credibility you know.
Excellent point, I think I'll put you and Bright Raven in charge of developing the screen play.
I think I'll put that 'ole smut peddler' haase in charge of auditioning hookers/actresses.

I'm going to start looking at where I'll put my next Oscar... I already have one,
but he's my cat. :)

M-5 said:
Caustic Burno said:
M-5 said:
probably not enough fat on any of them to season a spider .

Did you see the news videos of some of these people. Plum scary to think they are the future.
The news media might have looked these characters up like the old UFO days. Sightings always seemed to have a higher incidence near a trailer park.

No, I did not see the video. I guess in my mind the only folks that ride trains is the greenie hippy types and hobos
Ain't seen no real hobos around a train track in 40 years here.

I use to take the Amtrak out to Denver several times a year when I was younger. I absolutely loved it. You got to see countryside that was untouched and the sway of the train was always comforting. I'd have late night chats with strangers in the café area.

We've talked about taking a semi-cross country trip on one.

NEFarmwife said:
I use to take the Amtrak out to Denver several times a year when I was younger. I absolutely loved it. You got to see countryside that was untouched and the sway of the train was always comforting. I'd have late night chats with strangers in the café area.

I used to ride from St. Paul, MN to western Montana annually. A relaxing trip, some different scenery, and a good way to meet interesting people.

Amtrak outlawed checking guns after 9 11. Apparently train hijacking was a major risk. :???:

The woman with the baby said in an interview, that some lady on the train gave her some of her Depends for the baby. :lol:

Code:
haase said:
I'm in SOB, when do I start? : :D
I'd be shooting for....
Canadian actress Nina Dobrev, her resume includes the low budget, "Never Cry Werewolf".

Being on a budget and since she's Canadian we could maybe pay her with a few beaver pelts.
Check with Aaron or Nesi one of them probably has her number.
or
Katrina Bowden her resume includes "Tucker & Dale vs Evil", so she's not picky.
married to a washed up musician... perhaps he'd be perfect for the drug addled boyfriend too.

otherwise
feel free to explore and come up with your own suggestions.

Well SOB, I'm probably going to start with Tawny kitaen, thinking I could get her old boyfriend David coverdale from Whitesnake to do a free music video, maybe here I go again on my own, seems to fit, maybe talk to Charlie sheen as a pimp, have to be careful there, I know you're going for a Oscar, don't want to get something from the AVN awards.

Dave said:
It is interesting. They were stuck in Oakridge. There is a store in Oakridge. The video showed 4x4 pickups driving past on the road 20-30 yards from the train. I guess is they could have flagged down one of those pickups and got a ride to the store and back. But Amtrac made the decision to keep everyone on the train..... Of course the new media made it seem like a desperate situation. It was warm, they had food, on a train (especially one sitting still) you can get up and move around. Who was suffering?

But did they run out of beer in the lounge car ???

Tawny is pushing 60... go ahead and start there, but check out Nina or Katrina, they are about 30
with the range to play a heart of gold hooker role, sweet innocence ending with an evil twist reveal.

20 college students from Japan were among the passengers.
Might have to add a Kung Fu sub plot to the cannibal movie.

Train was towed to Eugene for repairs. At Portland several found alternative transportation, the
rest are headed back to Seattle for a do over.

Stocker Steve said:
Dave said:
It is interesting. They were stuck in Oakridge. There is a store in Oakridge. The video showed 4x4 pickups driving past on the road 20-30 yards from the train. I guess is they could have flagged down one of those pickups and got a ride to the store and back. But Amtrac made the decision to keep everyone on the train..... Of course the new media made it seem like a desperate situation. It was warm, they had food, on a train (especially one sitting still) you can get up and move around. Who was suffering?

But did they run out of beer in the lounge car ???

The media never mentioned a thing about the beer. They could have kept it cold in a snow bank outside the lounge car.

It has been comical to watch. My "local" news on the satellite comes out of Portland even though it is over 300 miles away. Portland and western Oregon in general have been getting snow real regular. The schools have been closed. Roads closed and traffic a mess. Central Oregon has been getting hit hard too. Mean while here on the east side of the state where snow is expected in the winter it has been a pretty mild winter. Weather that we would shrug off and go about our business is making them act like the end has come.

Latest posts