mnmtranching, This is Your Life

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'm thinking if he don't lower his life insurance policy his wife may just buy him about 10 more fishing rods. ;-)

angie1

Reaction score
Here he is again come late April. Wonder who that is there with him??
ice-fishing.jpg

angie1

Reaction score
Just a guess but I am thinking MM has just lost another perfectly good cell phone..... :help:
MM.jpg

angie1

Reaction score
ga. prime":2kcj0szw said:
Is that empty icebox for keeping things warm?
I am guessing no, it is for bait. Most of the times warm things are for drinking, and kept in a thermos. Alcohol can be kept right in the ice hole, in the water. Good idea to tie a string to it. Maybe thats what MM is looking for.

I am now where I wouldn't go unless I was in a heated fish house where you can take your boots, gloves and coat off. My days of standing on the ice are over.

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Ga, You ought to come by with a video, catch the action when a school of fish comes through. :help:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Oh yeah! As Misty and Angie know, you don't put the beer in the water to cool it down, :eek: It's done to keep it from freezing. :nod:

I got invited to go fishing with a friend on Fri. Nicest fish house I've been in. You could live in it. Kept the beer outside until it started thickening, but got er inside just in time. :cowboy:

Limomike

Reaction score
How do you know it isnt a woman looking for her keys, or cell phone? ANd just what is that in the left hand????

MistyMorning

Reaction score
angie":1v5t596t said:
Just a guess but I am thinking MM has just lost another perfectly good cell phone..... :help:
MM.jpg

What exactly is a perfectly good cell phone anyway? I'm not looking for it, I'm making sure it sinks. :nod:

Limomike":1v5t596t said:
How do you know it isnt a woman looking for her keys, or cell phone? ANd just what is that in the left hand????

The thingy in my left hand is a scoop to lift ice that has formed on the hole out. I am not cleaning out my fish hole though, I am using that soop to push my cell phone down further. :D

Latest posts