mnmtranching, This is Your Life

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm thinking if he don't lower his life insurance policy his wife may just buy him about 10 more fishing rods. ;-)

Here he is again come late April. Wonder who that is there with him??
ice-fishing.jpg

Just a guess but I am thinking MM has just lost another perfectly good cell phone..... :help:
MM.jpg

ga. prime":2kcj0szw said:
Is that empty icebox for keeping things warm?
I am guessing no, it is for bait. Most of the times warm things are for drinking, and kept in a thermos. Alcohol can be kept right in the ice hole, in the water. Good idea to tie a string to it. Maybe thats what MM is looking for.

I am now where I wouldn't go unless I was in a heated fish house where you can take your boots, gloves and coat off. My days of standing on the ice are over.

Ga, You ought to come by with a video, catch the action when a school of fish comes through. :help:

Oh yeah! As Misty and Angie know, you don't put the beer in the water to cool it down, :eek: It's done to keep it from freezing. :nod:

I got invited to go fishing with a friend on Fri. Nicest fish house I've been in. You could live in it. Kept the beer outside until it started thickening, but got er inside just in time. :cowboy:

How do you know it isnt a woman looking for her keys, or cell phone? ANd just what is that in the left hand????

angie":1v5t596t said:
Just a guess but I am thinking MM has just lost another perfectly good cell phone..... :help:
MM.jpg

What exactly is a perfectly good cell phone anyway? I'm not looking for it, I'm making sure it sinks. :nod:

Limomike":1v5t596t said:
How do you know it isnt a woman looking for her keys, or cell phone? ANd just what is that in the left hand????

The thingy in my left hand is a scoop to lift ice that has formed on the hole out. I am not cleaning out my fish hole though, I am using that soop to push my cell phone down further. :D

Latest posts