Mineral supplier closing

Help Support CattleToday:

Good quality bagged minerals are available at any decent feedstore. If there are any mills in the area they can probably fix you up with larger quanitys

dun

It was branded with SS label, but another outfit makes it similar but, not the same we use CTC year round and then it had rabon added in the summer months. The CTC seems to have cut down on snotty noses, etc. especially in the young stock.

Herefordcross":3gckmzxy said:
It was branded with SS label, but another outfit makes it similar but, not the same we use CTC year round and then it had rabon added in the summer months. The CTC seems to have cut down on snotty noses, etc. especially in the young stock.

We do the same thing but in the eraly spring we use the high mag then about late june switch over to the IGR stuff. But it has CTC all year long.

dun

I buy it through the county cattlemen's association, get it about three or four times/year. The assn's last order was right at 100 tons, saves me a buttload of money working with other folks. Plus it's easier to move a couple skids with the forks every few months than to throw those bags around.

cfpinz

They have something going on here. You 'ought to see this crap these bunch of yahoo's had mixed up! Wouldn't feed it to my neighbor's cat.

Herefordcross":2njo4j71 said:
They have something going on here. You 'ought to see this crap these bunch of yahoo's had mixed up! Wouldn't feed it to my neighbor's cat.
That is the way it is here. They take bids and the lowest bid gets the deal and I dont think it is all that great. You get what you pay for.

Latest posts