Meet my new daughter

Help Support CattleToday:

Congrats! Good looking couple.
That would have been a good weeding to crash, or whatever you call those guys that sneak in for the food. :cowboy:

iowahawkeyes":potnz0f4 said:
Beautiful wedding photo.
To be honest, all that food doesn't appeal to me. (And I can put it away) Just proves why our country is so fat! A fraction of that is more than enough for one person.

I think she said it was "a plate for 4". ;-)

TexasBred":28hcl2gh said:
iowahawkeyes":28hcl2gh said:
Beautiful wedding photo.
To be honest, all that food doesn't appeal to me. (And I can put it away) Just proves why our country is so fat! A fraction of that is more than enough for one person.

That's only the first picture. Looks to me like the others are all single servings. :???:

alacattleman":1ouv8plh said:
stick to you'r ribs.... and arteries, is that a bowl of pintos, with that hamburger? aint tried that combo yet
;-)

Brown beans go good with anything, specially burgers. Just don't fart in the shower...

iowahawkeyes":3sx9p0n8 said:
TexasBred":3sx9p0n8 said:
iowahawkeyes":3sx9p0n8 said:
Beautiful wedding photo.

That's only the first picture. Looks to me like the others are all single servings. :???:

Yep..nice lean hamburger, deep fried shrimp..a nice chicken fried steak. Fat folks would eat three of them and then sit on their duff. Working folks gotta have "energy" in their TMR ;-)

iowahawkeyes":3ji8ch11 said:
TexasBred":3ji8ch11 said:
iowahawkeyes":3ji8ch11 said:
Beautiful wedding photo.

well no it won't appeal too you, look at you'r location.. wouldnt expect it too, you got to put some south in yo mouth......just not every day :lol:

Wonderful. I am at home and seeing the pictures for the first time. It all looks great.

If you had gone south-east of the chapel about two miles, crossed the Brazos twice, you'd have been standing in one of my pastures. That is not where I live but where the cows are.

One of my nieces married there at that chapel. Cozy place.

Congratulations.

Latest posts