Maximum Bid??? (Pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

kaneranch

Reaction score
How much is the maximum bid that you would give for this horse.

P1010001.jpg

Sold Her for 1200!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a good point, but you got to admit she doesn't like a million dollar horse. She was green broke, pretty gentle and that's about all there was to her.

Hmmmmm, what do you suppose you might have gotten for her if you had fed her a little more? Hope she went to a better home.

I agree with some of the others here kane, you needed to feed that horse more. The red one on the right from what I can see is ok though. I can buy them like the red one for less than $1200. Actually I am looking at three right now. I have about decided I need a breathing horse for rounding up the cows and chasing them down if they get out. I haven't owned a horse in over 20 years but it might be time to get back in the saddle if these old bones will allow it.

As far as bidding. If I was in the market, the horse was less than 10 years old, had no other noticable defects, I might have gone $700-$800 on her.

Yeh, I have to say I am not real proud of that picture. That was when we first got her. We got her from some people that wern't taking very good care of her. But that picture is alot better than when we got her. I hate to see skinny horses.
Thanks Kaneranch

Latest posts