Cattle Today Cell Phone pic adding

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I use my phone for cattle today some and sometimes it has the P to add a photo and other times 95% of the time it doesn't. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

skyhightree1":2j3akyuo said:
I use my phone for cattle today some and sometimes it has the P to add a photo and other times 95% of the time it doesn't. Has anyone else noticed that as well?

Random phone pic just to check out of curiosity

I have no idea what yaw are talking about, and I can't add a picture of any kind. My posting has dropped way off without the ability to post pics. Without a pic, a thread is a waste.

Bigfoot":pcqjzxxp said:
I have no idea what yaw are talking about, and I can't add a picture of any kind. My posting has dropped way off without the ability to post pics. Without a pic, a thread is a waste.
Same here..used to be so easy, now it's near impossible.

callmefence":exdpvgfg said:
Bigfoot":exdpvgfg said:

Fence. Tinypics is working again. Prepare your pictures there, copy the URL, and paste in your post.

All my pictures are taken with my cell. They go into the gallery. I just pick the ones I want, all from my cell.

True Grit Farms":1wt4hvnp said:
callmefence":1wt4hvnp said:
ga.prime":1wt4hvnp said:
pIle o' nonsense. thanks, guys.

Cantankerous sumofabyctch.
Go kick the dog or something

What do you expect he lives across the creek from me. :D I don't see him kicking a dog, he won't even kill a rattlesnake.

Y'all should stand your high banks and chunk rocks at each other. :D

Bright Raven":2wbm1fhl said:
callmefence":2wbm1fhl said:
Bigfoot":2wbm1fhl said:

Fence. Tinypics is working again. Prepare your pictures there, copy the URL, and paste in your post.

All my pictures are taken with my cell. They go into the gallery. I just pick the ones I want, all from my cell.

I accidentally got one to work, not the pic I wanted. What do I click on to get in to my photo gallery???? Thanks

pb0jo.jpg

callmefence":3rv8nch0 said:
Bright Raven":3rv8nch0 said:
callmefence":3rv8nch0 said:

I accidentally got one to work, not the pic I wanted. What do I click on to get in to my photo gallery???? Thanks

pb0jo.jpg
Tiny pic says it's owned by Photobucket. Think they'll throw us under the bus soon?

Bigfoot":3dgufspd said:
callmefence":3dgufspd said:
Bright Raven":3dgufspd said:

pb0jo.jpg
Tiny pic says it's owned by Photobucket. Think they'll throw us under the bus soon?

I would expect at some point they will charge a membership.

callmefence":13t56pac said:
True Grit Farms":13t56pac said:
callmefence":13t56pac said:
Cantankerous sumofabyctch.
Go kick the dog or something

What do you expect he lives across the creek from me. :D I don't see him kicking a dog, he won't even kill a rattlesnake.

Y'all should stand your high banks and chunk rocks at each other. :D
That'd work real good for me since I'm on the high side of the creek. Only problem is there's no rocks here. :D

Latest posts