Max Global ........and the crap they sell..

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Anyone else getting bugged by these yahoo's ?
They have been calling here 2 times a day for the last 3 weeks and I just haven't answered , they always leave a message and say it is urgent that I call them back asap. They get your phone number and name from your association websites. They want to sell you those engraved leatherman type sets.

Anyway the idiot called here at 6:30 this morning and yes we were still asleep. I answered the phone because only an emergency would call that early. It was that yohoo asking for me. I told him I was out and he asked when I will be back, and I said about 2 weeks he then said, hello hillsdown I recognize your voice, I then said this is her sister I am house sitting for them. He apologized and hung up. Mr. HD burst out laughing and said I was quick on my feet for just waking up.. :lol:

When they call back if they do I am not going to be nice at all though, it was just too early in the morning for me to be nasty.. ;-)

Like I have any money to buy their shytty crap,, doesn't he read or watch the news.. The nerve of some people.. :mad:

We started hanging up on them. I guess that has worked because they haven't called in a long time.

Next time they call tell them you have a hot shot with their name on it. :lol2:

How can he recognize your voice unless he is the one calling and leaving messasges? You can pull the sisters voice a few more times, I sound like both my sister's and a bit with my mother. ;-)

You know once you get pretty mean and tear a strip off of these type of callers they do leave you alone. I had one group that kept calling for the hubby and when they caught me in the middle of the strawberry jam that was it. Just called them back and a "little" talk. They left me alone after that.

Hey HD did you get rain???? I've had my fingers crossed for you since I saw it pouring rain at 5am.

We signed up for that do not call list a few years back. Can't remember the last time we got a telemarketer. Kind of a shame, they're fun to mess with. I made this one guy so mad that he called me back TWICE after I hung up on him. I couldn't even decipher the names he was calling me, he sounded Middle Eastern but it must have been Yiddish. We laughed about that one for days.

hillsdown":1fc2h566 said:
Anyone else getting bugged by these yahoo's ?
They have been calling here 2 times a day for the last 3 weeks and I just haven't answered , they always leave a message and say it is urgent that I call them back asap. They get your phone number and name from your association websites. They want to sell you those engraved leatherman type sets.

Anyway the idiot called here at 6:30 this morning and yes we were still asleep. I answered the phone because only an emergency would call that early. It was that yohoo asking for me. I told him I was out and he asked when I will be back, and I said about 2 weeks he then said, hello hillsdown I recognize your voice, I then said this is her sister I am house sitting for them. He apologized and hung up. Mr. HD burst out laughing and said I was quick on my feet for just waking up.. :lol:

When they call back if they do I am not going to be nice at all though, it was just too early in the morning for me to be nasty.. ;-)

Like I have any money to buy their shytty crap,, doesn't he read or watch the news.. The nerve of some people.. :mad:

The best thing to do is just say "yes she's here let me get her for you". Then put the phone down and go out and do your chores. After you do that and waste a BUNCH of their time they quit calling.

Latest posts