Market Advice - TT, TB, Denver, BHB, DeepSouth

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
I wanted to share some market advice. I have taken note that each of you have left kind remarks about me here and there. I appreciate it. I am glad you are buying into my stock. But have you noticed my stock is much like Broadcom was in the day-trader boom. Up one week and down the next. Right now, you guys are buying in while it is high. In TT's case, I think he is a long-term holder so it may not matter unless my stock goes to zero.

Anyway, might I suggest that you wait for a correction before you buy more.

Shanghai":1ynhz700 said:
Cg hack your account ?

I think she has my stock shorted.

Maybe I should tell them to place a stop-loss.

BTW: Someone on her mentioned using a stop-loss. When I was day trading some, all a stop loss does is ensure that you are going to lose money.

Thanks.

Just looked at my Fidelity. The PYR INX LFC is up slightly. 0.14% The TRP INST large Cap is off and I took a hit on it.

I have a whole lot of my portfolio in interest contracts. I rolled absolutely everything out of stocks back when dubya left office. I pulled out three weeks before the big crash. Luck. Been wanting to buy back but have held out.

Most of my equity and large cap funds are funds I have been buying after the crash. So it was bought right.

Also been buying equity with my 401K for the past 8 years. It has been stifled week to week.

If there is a hard crash, I will roll the guaranteed interest contracts back in to stock. Would like to hit it when it is on bottom. I am 54 years old. Have a few years to recoup from any mistakes I make.

backhoeboogie":2twvepek said:
Thanks.

Just looked at my Fidelity. The PYR INX LFC is up slightly. 0.14% The TRP INST large Cap is off and I took a hit on it.

I have a whole lot of my portfolio in interest contracts. I rolled absolutely everything out of stocks back when dubya left office. I pulled out three weeks before the big crash. Luck. Been wanting to buy back but have held out.

Most of my equity and large cap funds are funds I have been buying after the crash. So it was bought right.

Also been buying equity with my 401K for the past 8 years. It has been stifled week to week.

If there is a hard crash, I will roll the guaranteed interest contracts back in to stock. Would like to hit it when it is on bottom. I am 54 years old. Have a few years to recoup from any mistakes I make.

I like Fidelity. There is not the constant pressure to turn over your portfolio.

inyati13":33zudj1d said:
I wanted to share some market advice. I have taken note that each of you have left kind remarks about me here and there. I appreciate it. I am glad you are buying into my stock. But have you noticed my stock is much like Broadcom was in the day-trader boom. Up one week and down the next. Right now, you guys are buying in while it is high. In TT's case, I think he is a long-term holder so it may not matter unless my stock goes to zero.

Anyway, might I suggest that you wait for a correction before you buy more.
I sold short a few weeks ago....lookin' at a potential gold mine if cooperate. :cowboy: :lol2: :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":1n1d5qik said:
I clicked on this thinking he had some insider tips for us on cattle futures and now I find out I own stock in Inyati.com.

TT it does have a very nice ring doesn't it....Inyati.com....almost like "Brute..by Faberge". :hide:

:lol: I can tell ya one thing, the day I buy something is most it's ever worth.

Larry

Latest posts