Mandatory mask required.....

Help Support CattleToday:

A serious voice and good editing, and drawing a picture from many many dots, any picture you want, does not make fact.

This really is defined as "conspiracy theory", no?

Brute 23 said:
The media is so biased on the information stream that it's hard not become a conspiracy theorist to some extent. You dont know what's right but you know they are trying to feed you bs. It's hard not to become skeptical about everything.

Nailed it!

The media has always req a level of filtering and open minded position, it not hard too see how young people under pressure, or even seasoned pros may make mistakes. Or loom for the headline.

This does not equate to a mass conspiracy, however, I know how local and political your media was even decades ago.

Maybe you should look outside ?

PS...you guys vote your pollies in for last 3 decades.... no ? Also you had the chance to change the media to be non biased and accountable, no ?

The prob may be due to navel gazing perhaps for many decades. Other western nations are also suffering. I am not sure how to fix it, but think of alternatives, strongman, dictator, communism ?

Caustic Burno said:
Brute 23 said:
The media is so biased on the information stream that it's hard not become a conspiracy theorist to some extent. You dont know what's right but you know they are trying to feed you bs. It's hard not to become skeptical about everything.

Nailed it!

No, that is not nailing it, that is just pointing the finger due to being unsure, suspicious, or smoking too much weed when younger.....lol

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-in-america-14-family-members-test-positive-after-gathering/news-story/6223335808aec66d1f27da5d5f533461

greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:
Brute 23 said:

Nailed it!

No, that is not nailing it, that is just pointing the finger due to being unsure, suspicious, or smoking too much weed when younger.....lol

If there is a dope head posting on this site I am pretty sure it's you.
Maybe it just took to long to get out that towsack when they tossed you in the creek. Oxygen deprivation does strange things.

lol....I dislike dope....he he

I see how this works....it will get edited, no need to be nasty, I am not grasping at straws, nor am I so paranoid.

So, seeing it is such a reaction, you must be scared.....although I do not blame you in some ways, it will get worse this covid thing, but the death count may not rise much as I feel it has been 10x worse for a long time....

So you and others think the media been screwing and inflating things, I always felt it was way under reported.....and I see nothing to change my thoughts, but sense more anxiety, over, what many say is nothing.

Caustic Burno said:
greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:
Nailed it!

Maybe it just took to long to get out that towsack when they tossed you in the creek. Oxygen deprivation does strange things.

Just also, now were onto dope and paranoia, I seen many young people, who at the time when I was young, take a great liking too dope.

I saw how they went from normal too very paranoid over a span of years. I am pretty sure they did not notice. 😀

People made fun of me for not joining in, well, some I still know or see from time too time, and most are still very paranoid, I suspect they still are on the stuff, funny thing is, they still talk and act as if stuck back 3 decades ago.

Can tell you, I am not smoking anything, am not so paranoid that I think the boogey man is gonna get me, or that they are faking stuff so they can force me too wear a mask or whatever.....lol.....or get my money if going to hospital.

If they want me to wear a mask here, or want me to do other non liberty robbing stuff to help the public, I will do it, happily, no drama.....no big cheese for me, not sure why so many throw a kiddy tantrum, not being asked to give up a kidney, lung or liver for gawds sakes, but hell a bunch of you act as if you are !!!

:D :) :D

greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:
Brute 23 said:

Nailed it!

Damn, how old do you think I am?

Your making a lot of assumptions about me and went right to attacking me personally for just expressing my thoughts on an open message board.

greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:
greggy said:

Just also, now were onto dope and paranoia, I seen many young people, who at the time when I was young, take a great liking too dope.

I saw how they went from normal too very paranoid over a span of years. I am pretty sure they did not notice. 😀

People made fun of me for not joining in, well, some I still know or see from time too time, and most are still very paranoid, I suspect they still are on the stuff, funny thing is, they still talk and act as if stuck back 3 decades ago.

Can tell you, I am not smoking anything, am not so paranoid that I think the boogey man is gonna get me, or that they are faking stuff so they can force me too wear a mask or whatever.....lol.....or get my money if going to hospital.

If they want me to wear a mask here, or want me to do other non liberty robbing stuff to help the public, I will do it, happily, no drama.....no big cheese for me, not sure why so many throw a kiddy tantrum, not being asked to give up a kidney, lung or liver for gawds sakes, but be nice a bunch of you act as if you are !!!

Yep we pitch fits over here about being told what to do.....that's why I'm cleaning my ar15 while you sharpen your stick.

callmefence said:
greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:

If they want me to wear a mask here, or want me to do other non liberty robbing stuff to help the public, I will do it, happily, no drama.....no big cheese for me, not sure why so many throw a kiddy tantrum, not being asked to give up a kidney, lung or liver for gawds sakes, but be nice a bunch of you act as if you are !!!

Yep we pitch fits over here about being told what to do.....that's why I'm cleaning my ar15 while you sharpen your stick.

I prefer the mini personally.

Brute 23 said:
greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:
Nailed it!

be nice, how old do you think I am?

Your making a lot of assumptions about me and went right to attacking me personally for just expressing my thoughts on an open message board.

No, not at all, the video. Not you.

callmefence said:
greggy said:
Caustic Burno said:

I get not liking being told.

I am ok with it if it is a community effort for an unusual situation.

I think our govs have managed to put politics aside and get most on board, they have been pretty diplomatic I suppose, we also have had a few crisis situations in a row.

Sharp sticks are illegal here to..... :D :D :D

Latest posts