Man Killed

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm young yet, though some mornings I don't feel like spring chicken anymore... but I completely agree.. I'd rather be beaten to a pulp by a bull than my brain turning to pulp in a home... I'll make the most of my time and when it's done, well, I can rest knowing I did something I found worthwhile and loved.

M.Magis":1azb3ljf said:
wbvs58":1azb3ljf said:
I am only 64 and the problems that I have with a type of polymyositis where my body is continually attacking my muscles I feel so much like $hit when I wake up of a morning and if I don't take pain killers and force myself to get going and by doing so I am not too bad once I get out and about.
I just had to comment, as I haven't heard that word since I lost my dad to it in '94. At that time they had trouble diagnosing it, and there wasn't much for treatment. I'm glad you can still go about your life once you get going, I know it can suck the life out of you. Good luck.
Thanks Magis.
Ken

wbvs58":1050fofi said:
M.Magis":1050fofi said:
wbvs58":1050fofi said:
I am only 64 and the problems that I have with a type of polymyositis where my body is continually attacking my muscles I feel so much like $hit when I wake up of a morning and if I don't take pain killers and force myself to get going and by doing so I am not too bad once I get out and about.
I just had to comment, as I haven't heard that word since I lost my dad to it in '94. At that time they had trouble diagnosing it, and there wasn't much for treatment. I'm glad you can still go about your life once you get going, I know it can suck the life out of you. Good luck.
Thanks Magis.
Ken
So sorry about your Kelpie Ken. :(
Glad that you have a strong will to keep on doing what you love. Sometimes the animals that "depend on us", is the best medicine.

branguscowgirl":2l7b1zo8 said:
So sorry about your Kelpie Ken. :(
Glad that you have a strong will to keep on doing what you love. Sometimes the animals that "depend on us", is the best medicine.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

+1

Latest posts