Man I am ate up with Cabin fever.

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
This surgery does not yield to typing very well right now.
I hadn't been out of the hospital three days and the Mrs was admitted.
I am hollering calf rope I have had my ass kicked.
Got her home now having to take her to the Dr everyday for steroid IV treatment.
Bad ass case of bronchitis with fever stuff wouldn't shake loose until the last couple of days.
Tomorrow is the last IV then she goes on the medro dose pack along with breathing treatments
and O2.

Thank God for back up cameras on trucks.

Sorry to hear this. Surely hope you will both feel much better soon and can enjoy Christmas.

That's a lot for you guys to take in man. Gonna have my littlest pray for you guys.

JMJ Farms":d56r9jnu said:
CB I hope you both feel better in time to enjoy a Merry Christmas.

We have canceled Christmas with the kids, grandkids and great grandkids until some time in January.
We are just to wore down for that war party of hillbillies right now.
Good neighbor and the kids have been taking turns driving us when we have to get out of town for Dr appointments,
church family has been wonderful in feeding us.
We are very blessed with good friends and kids.

CB, this should be the week that you start feeling a lot better. But being an old fart all guarantees are off. Merry Christmas, to you and the wife hope y'all recover quickly.

Wish you lived closer. I'd help out with the driving. Dang CB. Have a Merry Christmas. Wear that neck brace like the doc orders. My surgery was the best thing I could have done. Can't even tell I have done it now. Neck seems as flexible as ever and they spliced two.

Thanks everyone I think we are on the downhill run now.
The Mrs and I went on an adventure today to the grocery store.
We haven't been to church in three weeks that has never happened in our life.
Think we are going to be able to make it Sunday. I have done well from the surgery the Mrs getting deathly ill
was the kicker. Man when you can't drive your in trouble.
Oldest grand daughter said she was coming in Saturday from Cleburne to help her granny out.
That will perk her up to see the great grand babies.

backhoeboogie":1xx942mw said:
Wish you lived closer. I'd help out with the driving. Dang CB. Have a Merry Christmas. Wear that neck brace like the doc orders. My surgery was the best thing I could have done. Can't even tell I have done it now. Neck seems as flexible as ever and they spliced two.

My balance is back no more numbness in my arms or legs.
Got instant relief on the leg and arm pain. He had to do more than planed
when he got in there had to fuse 4 of them. Said I would loose about 40% range of motion.
That might make tree rat hunting interesting in a stand of pine.
My left index finger and thumb still have a lot of numbness that is nothing compared to where I was at.
The thing that really surprised me was he said the muscle atrophy would never improve, said it wouldn't get any worse.
I just figured muscle mass would rebuild he said not in this case.

bbirder":69vq5cse said:
CB,
Hope you and the wife get to feeling better. It takes time. Hope someone is watching after your tiger ladies for you!

Hired a good young man that grew up tending my type girls.
He is is recently married and working hard to get started out.
He jumped at the four or five month part time frog hides.

Hope you and your wife continue getting better. CAbin fever can really get to you so keep going whenever you can even if it is just to.make appointments. Good luck.

Latest posts