Make me feel like a Woman

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe
storm.
The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one
wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it.
Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. 'I'm too
young to die,' she wails Then she yells, 'Well, if I'm going to die, I want my
last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this
plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?' For a moment there is silence.
Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stare, riveted, at the desperate
woman in the front of the plane. Then a cowboy from Texas stands up in the
rear of the plane. He is handsome: tall, well built, with dark brown hair and hazel
eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt.
One button at a time........

No one moves...................

He removes his shirt.................

Muscles ripple across his chest..........

She gasps....................

He whispers................

Iron this and then get me a beer! :cowboy:

I am not a male chauvinist (sp?) pig. I did not laugh at that joke.

OK, I thought it was hilarious.

I guess Steve makes me feel like a woman every weekend. That's when I iron his work clothes for the coming week.

wish you lot wouldn't keep putting this kind of thing on when I'm drinking, laughed my a$$ off. I'm with Lammie...My Husband Ed does the same as I iron his work shirts for the coming week on Sunday also. although he doesn;t have the beer as he seldom drinks beer, he is a Baileys and Brandy together man, or Vintage Port.

Fred Belknap":2d3sjh1d said:
I didn't know anyone ironed anymore.
For sure I don't ~ but I know people who iron their T-Shirts. :help:
Someone has too much time on their hands there...... :nod:

angie":ke7i80cr said:
Fred Belknap":ke7i80cr said:
Hey I iron T-shirts and undervests, the only thing I don't iron is socks and underpants. and time I have a bundle of it now I don't work.

Fred Belknap":kygpswg7 said:

When I tell my friends and co-workers that I iron, I am normally met with a stare like, how was it a friend of mine put it? Like a cow staring at a passing train. Thank God he's getting pullovers. I should be able to maintain those without the iron. I'm just too cheap to pay someone else to do what I can do myself. Work was using a laundry service for them, but they came back looking like they had been jammed in the trunk of a car and someone had slept on them. I had to launder them all over again anyway. Might as well just do it myself.

angie":3cql2kol said:
Fred Belknap":3cql2kol said:
Remember those socks that they used to make monkey dolls out of?? Well my Dad used to wear those and my Mom ironed them!!! She also ironed his handkerchiefs (the red ones). He always wore those blue chambray shirts with the sleeves rolled up above his elbows and they were ironed as well. He was a good lookin farmer!!

I remember Mother ironing every day when we lived on the ranch. I wondered why since Dad was just going to out and sweat, sit on a tractor or get covered in poop. He wore those chambray work shirts, too, and jeans. I knew mothers who ironed sheets, but I don't recall Mom getting that carried away.

I used to iron my tee shirts. You can never be too well pressed. I don't wear anything I have to iron now. I used to wear a lot of jumpers and I would starch the crap out of those things. That was back when I taught Kindergarten. Jumpers were kind of my uniform. If I wore one now, I suspect people at the school would think I was crazy. I don't even have one of those left and I once had a closet full.

As I said before I iron everything that includes sheets I love a nice crisp bed to get into. I like my Mother the only things not ironed are socks Oh! I don't iron the wash towels unlike my mother. She would even iron the dish teatowels, and my Dad was the best looking turned out truck driver you ever saw.

We have a FULL TIME ironer in out house. She's white, hot, spins around gracefully, and lights up when you rub her buttons. Some people call her the Mexican Ironing Board, I call her the LG frontload.

People really do iron? Weird because I ironed everyday when I was in the Corps, but never since. Throw it in the dryer and put it on quick before it wrinkles.

Horticattleman":rjxw11rp said:
We have a FULL TIME ironer in out house. She's white, hot, spins around gracefully, and lights up when you rub her buttons. Some people call her the Mexican Ironing Board, I call her the LG frontload.

People really do iron? Weird because I ironed everyday when I was in the Corps, but never since. Throw it in the dryer and put it on quick before it wrinkles.

Yes, I still iron. Every weekend. I like for Steve to have those crisp sleeves with the line down the top. I like to know that his shirt will, even though it is dirty and smells, will still be crisp at the end of the day. I starch the crap outa them. I like to see a good seam down the leg. I hate ironing, but I love the way it looks. And it gives me a source of pride knowing I send him off looking good. I get comments on it from his supervisors. If you want to look like a success, dress like a success.

Latest posts