Make Kentucky Cattle Great Again?

Help Support CattleToday:

Branded: I guess you didn't like my post yesterday. I wasn't trying to step on any toes. I was trying to help come up with some "outside the box" solutions to this situation. I thought we were having a constructive conversation and possibly making progress toward a possible solution to getting better genetics into KY cattle. It appears I am mistaken. Maybe you can tell me where I went wrong.

bigbluegrass said:
Branded: I guess you didn't like my post yesterday. I wasn't trying to step on any toes. I was trying to help come up with some "outside the box" solutions to this situation. I thought we were having a constructive conversation and possibly making progress toward a possible solution to getting better genetics into KY cattle. It appears I am mistaken. Maybe you can tell me where I went wrong.

Not the case at all.

I have calves coming and didn't have time for a suitable response. Will reply when I get more time.

I appreciated that you had serious questions, that's how everybody gets ahead.

************* said:
bigbluegrass said:

Not the case at all.

I have calves coming and didn't have time for a suitable response. Will reply when I get more time.

I appreciated that you had serious questions, that's how everybody gets ahead.

I understand that! Take care of those calves, this conversation will wait.

Better not breed em to your cousin Brooks cows, you know how them Angus will screw up some good feet.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Caustic Burno said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Is owning cattle a prerequisite to participate here?

The stirring seems like two peas in a pod.

Mod2 could end it right quick by simply stating Blue Dawg isn't who he's accused of being.

No sweat TT, I can get along ether way. I was just having a little fun, I can sure bring them out of the wood work.

Latest posts