Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
Good people on both sides....
Is
On one side I see the police, agreed, good people, on the other I see punks, thugs, and criminal looters, not a good one in the bunch.
Are you including the KKK, the Proud Boys and the other hate groups in that mix? Because so far, from what I have seen is that they are the ones that have caused most of the damage.

Kidding right?

Yep those KKK boys have been really hard on the statues here in VA and lord only knows when they will be able to get them to release Portland back to the people of Oregon. Lord it pains me to know there are people that blind to reality and ignorant in this world. No wonder we are in the shape we are in.

Steve, you don't get it. Most of us here, myself included, condemn the protests, riots, and anarchy regardless of the race of the perpetrators. I'm sick of all of them and the mayhem they are bringing to our great country.

Send in the troops and snuff 'em out.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Steve, you don't get it. Most of us here, myself included, condemn the protests, riots, and anarchy regardless of the race of the perpetrators. I'm sick of all of them and the mayhem they are bringing to our great country.

Send in the troops and snuff 'em out.

Good and bad, love and hate, etc are not defined by political beliefs, color, wearing a mask or not, how you buy your groceries or any label you place on yourself or the groups you belong to. Good is working, earning money, taking care of your family and mostly staying out of other peoples business. Bad is laziness, stealing, looting, destroying other peoples property, and trying to make everyone else like yourself. You don't need to consider color, political leaning, what group someone belongs to in order to separate good and bad. Another way to say "There are very fine people on both sides" is to say "There are very bad people on both sides". Good and bad do not have sides other than good and bad.

If you work hard, have a plan, apply yourself, and treat others the way you would like to be treated, your chances for success are greatly improved. If you steal, lie, don't support your family, don't treat others well, have no respect for other people or their property, then you are bad. There is opportunity to be good or bad. It is a personal choice. You may have have been oppressed or privileged in your background. You still are responsible for your own outcome and can end up either way depending on YOUR actions - good or bad.

I try to have tolerance for others opinions. But no tolerance in regards to good or bad. Be good. Weed out the bad and reward the good regardless of the other classifications.

And that's the truth.

Sure, I'm sure there's the possibility for mail-in voting fraud, but that can also be checked and audited pretty easily, and if someone is dumb enough to vote twice, well, there's a record of it and they can be prosecuted for it

Nesikep said:
Sure, I'm sure there's the possibility for mail-in voting fraud, but that can also be checked and audited pretty easily, and if someone is dumb enough to vote twice, well, there's a record of it and they can be prosecuted for it

And it should be noted that Trump is against mail in voting everywhere except Florida. That is becasue someone told him he can't win in Florida without it.

Nesikep said:

Doesn't work the way you think there Nesi. A few cases may be checked relatively easily but you are talking about hundreds of thousands of possible cases. Thanks to attorneys etc. the judicial process in this country moves at the speed of snails therefore election results can't be verified for months or possibly years depending on the extent. As with most fraud it is not as simple as Fred Jones voted 40 times, see his name is right on all these ballots. People vote in the name of deceased or in multiple jurisdictions and make it next to impossible to trace. Not sure how it works in Canada but it will be a Sh——show here if it occurs.

Don't know about other states, but in Texas, on the voter registration application there is a box to check if you are, or not a United States citizen. A non-citizen could check yes, while there is a penalty for giving false information, don't see how the Election Administrators are going to check this. At the polls we have voter id, but mail in don't know how that would work. Other states may have more laxed rules than Texas.

As far as the no previous voter fraud claim, that is just another talking point some like to use to justify their narrative concerning mail in and ballot harvesting. There is plenty of previous voter fraud documented and it's not hard to look up (but not on NPR).

sstterry said:
Nesikep said:

And it should be noted that Trump is against mail in voting everywhere except Florida. That is becasue someone told him he can't win in Florida without it.
So you are saying he is going to win every state except possibly Florida?

kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Nesikep said:

Kenny I consider you a friend, but to ignor the obvious?

I understand the whole R vs D thing. But, is it is not longer Conservative vs vs Liberal. How many criminals have been indicted or convicted in the Trump realm? Listen to his own darn family! He is a liar and a cheat that is only out for his own self interest. There is a reason he paid 10 million dollars before he was inaugrated to settle a Fraud Lawsuit and why he has not released his taxes.

Look at something else other than Fox . Even Hannity thinks he is an idiot. Google it!

kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Nesikep said:

Lol, no, Florida's a lock. Remember Reagan vs. Mondale, this is the rematch.

sstterry said:
kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Kenny I consider you a friend, but to ignor the obvious?

I understand the whole R vs D thing. But, is it is not longer Conservative vs vs Liberal. How many criminals have been indicted or convicted in the Trump realm? Listen to his own darn family! He is a liar and a cheat that is only out for his own self interest. There is a reason he paid 10 million dollars before he was inaugrated to settle a Fraud Lawsuit and why he has not released his taxes.

Look at something else other than Fox . Even Hannity thinks he is an idiot. Google it!
Yes we are friends but I'm not the one ignoring the obvious. But yes one of us is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts