Made in the USA

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Who says nothing is made in the USA anymore? This certainly is.

And NO, its not what you might think. Its better than that. Goes against so many laws. Its beautiful. My Mona Lisa if you will. My son is coming home for the fourth and is bringing his girlfriend who may just be my future DIL. This will be the first time I've met her but my sources tell me she is a good one - even though she is from a more northern part of the country. To acclimate her to our heat and to soothe her nerves I've put together this little care package. Its incredibly good and refreshing but its very very sneaky. I'll give them both fair warning and I'm sure my son will heed my warning but after her first drink I'm not sure she will believe me when I tell her there is alcohol in this potion. If she doubts me, she will quickly learn I am a man of my word. :cowboy:

Jogeephus":1w0hjtq8 said:
Who says nothing is made in the USA anymore? This certainly is.

And NO, its not what you might think. Its better than that. Goes against so many laws. Its beautiful. My Mona Lisa if you will. My son is coming home for the fourth and is bringing his girlfriend who may just be my future DIL. This will be the first time I've met her but my sources tell me she is a good one - even though she is from a more northern part of the country. To acclimate her to our heat and to soothe her nerves I've put together this little care package. Its incredibly good and refreshing but its very very sneaky. I'll give them both fair warning and I'm sure my son will heed my warning but after her first drink I'm not sure she will believe me when I tell her there is alcohol in this potion. If she doubts me, she will quickly learn I am a man of my word. :cowboy:

That looks tasty Jo !!! ;-)

Have a wonderful 4th of July and all the best with your possibly new future DIL . Once she gets a taste of your fabulous southern hospitably and amazing dishes you put together she probably will never want to go back North again .. :tiphat:

im sittin here on sunday smoker going full tilt,,ribs and chicken for the weeks work..relaxin after werkin cows and welding all day on my day off...drinkin my own little jar of clear...bout ready to start feeling it.

classic country comes on the radio bout 7 and then its off to dreamland

Looks good, I do have to admit I still a little lost but I am from worst then the north, the northwest :shock: , but the important thing is ...... If your son has found a keeper hope he hangs on to her. Enjoy the fourth!

At least give us a hint Jo. What's the flavor ? I'm going to guess something minty.
Diesel that's the kind of Sunday I really enjoy.

We emptied a quart last night and she loved it. Said it tasted like water and she couldn't believe it had alcohol in it ...... at first. She got educated right fast. :lol2:

Jogeephus":lrya3g3h said:
We emptied a quart last night and she loved it. Said it tasted like water and she couldn't believe it had alcohol in it ...... at first. She got educated right fast. :lol2:
Hard to beat the "Southern Hospitality". :drink:

Latest posts