lung damage? not ready to give up: last update!

Help Support CattleToday:

i tubed him got some gas out i think , it smelled bad, yes I patted both sides one ( the one that is really bloated) sounds hollow the other there was a sloshing noise, I just called my husband at work and told them what they did, he said he will be home in 1 hour and we will decide what to do then, the vet i call i cant get ahold of , but i left a message on machine , I really feel hopeless now, but everything i did was working until some people trying to think they know it all came and ruined it, alice and everyone who has posted THANK YOU keep your fingers crossed hate to lose him to something so stupid

mystery74":360mk1sf said:
i tubed him got some gas out i think , it smelled bad, yes I patted both sides one ( the one that is really bloated) sounds hollow the other there was a sloshing noise, I just called my husband at work and told them what they did, he said he will be home in 1 hour and we will decide what to do then, the vet i call i cant get ahold of , but i left a message on machine , I really feel hopeless now, but everything i did was working until some people trying to think they know it all came and ruined it, alice and everyone who has posted THANK YOU keep your fingers crossed hate to lose him to something so stupid

Well if it smelled bad, then you did get some gas off and that should help. At least he's still standing...

I well understand your last statment...about hating to lose him to somthing so stupid. That bites...

Alice

Thanks to everyone who tried to help the brown swiss calf passed away , i just went to check on him and he was rolled on his side dead :mad: :(

mystery74":zzqqihnn said:
Thanks to everyone who tried to help the brown swiss calf passed away , i just went to check on him and he was rolled on his side dead :mad: :(

Ya know, I thought I'd responded to this, and it turns out it didn't go thru, I guess. I'm sorry...

I just wanted to say that you did all you could...and some of it was wrongly taken out of your hands, and that's too bad. I'm sorry you lost him...especially the way you did. I hope that some things get straightend out...boy, this does bite.

Alice

Latest posts