Lottery Winners

Help Support CattleToday:

The look on his face is priceless to me. Reminds me of the look on one of my friend's faces when he picked up a doll at a bar one night. He was in shock. Especially after learning "Lori" was really "Larry". I gotta say that was the prettiest cross-dresser I've ever seen. :shock:

Jogeephus":y1fmp3q1 said:
The look on his face is priceless to me. Reminds me of the look on one of my friend's faces when he picked up a doll at a bar one night. He was in shock. Especially after learning "Lori" was really "Larry". I gotta say that was the prettiest cross-dresser I've ever seen. :shock:
Jo
after hearing of several incidents of yours at bars that are frequented by females that aren't really females and guys who have attractions to other guys
PLEASE REMIND ME TO NEVER GO TO A BAR WITH YOU

now as far as the young lady in the pic goes
She looks like a sweet and attentive young lady that has been looking for her TRUE love for a long time and was lucky enough to find him and I bet the money didn't have any influence on her attraction to him at all, I bet she would stay with even if he was broke and living in a shack in the woods she looks like a wholesome young lady with simple tastes

Thanks Brad, NOW I get it. What'/s funny is the guy is the one who won the lottery. I read this whole thread and had it backwards. gs

No amount of money in the world would convince me to accept unwanted attention from a male that I had no feelings for :yuck:

Now I'm not saying this is the case with these two, they are obviously deeply in love.....

Jogeephus":y9akfpkt said:
Ouachita":y9akfpkt said:
So what do y'all think their kids will look like?

A blow fish comes to mind for some reason.
Now Jo that fair
They might look like their momma or their daddy and I am sure their Daddy isn't gonna be the man in the picture even tho he might be the man she is married to

Jogeephus":3lh7d8fw said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dang Jo. This is really off topic but a very long time ago on my very first liberty from boot camp a bunch of us recruits went into San Francisco for a bit of R&R (I&I) and wound up in a bar and I (of course, who else) got picked up by this very attractive young lady. We sat down in a booth and I started to "explore" a little and found "she" was not equipped with what I was expecting. And I hate to admit it but I had already kissed her at least once. YUKKKKKK! God, I put that experience out of my mind until you just brought it up.

Jogeephus":1sn71i8o said:
For his sake, I just hope she isn't the jealous type and lets him still go fishing and hunting. You know, gives him a little space but I'm afraid she might be the clingy type.

She may not be perfect, but we all can see that she would be a great mate.

lavacarancher":34xjcrb1 said:
Jogeephus":34xjcrb1 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dang Jo. This is really off topic but a very long time ago on my very first liberty from boot camp a bunch of us recruits went into San Francisco for a bit of R&R (I&I) and wound up in a bar and I (of course, who else) got picked up by this very attractive young lady. We sat down in a booth and I started to "explore" a little and found "she" was not equipped with what I was expecting. And I hate to admit it but I had already kissed her at least once. YUKKKKKK! God, I put that experience out of my mind until you just brought it up.

So, you're cheering for the '49ers this weekend? TMI :lol:

lavacarancher":3qqnx38w said:
Jogeephus":3qqnx38w said:

In San Francisco? You had no clue? Yes, you were very young!!!

Stocker Steve":1wiw8mxc said:
ANAZAZI":1wiw8mxc said:
Quite the contrary I believe :banana: :banana: :banana:

Does she look Swedish to you?

No. And about the chromosome deal I meant it looks like one chromosome too much. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Latest posts