Powerball Lottery

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I bought some tickets I know most of you don't play but I have fun playing.

LOTTERY_zpsnzhmdglm.png

Rafter S":2fesl6z7 said:
M-5":2fesl6z7 said:
you have a better chance of being bitten by a shark.

...on dry land.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I have never won anything substantially big yet but I have been winning more than I ever put in or could put in for years. I never won much on the numbers but scratchers I have did pretty well on.

Same chance of winning if you buy a ticket or if you don't buy a ticket. Bought a ticket anyway.

Can't win if you don't play

Someone has to win, that someone could be you

Heard it's going to be higher than 800, now they're saying

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I have never won anything substantially big yet but I have been winning more than I ever put in or could put in for years. I never won much on the numbers but scratchers I have did pretty well on.[/quote]

Your good, keep it up and you'll be a millionaire in no time.

Sky, did you just do quick picks? I did one family birthdays and four quick picks. When in the heck did these things start being $2 a pick?

ga.prime":2cexxml7 said:
Sky, did you just do quick picks? I did one family birthdays and four quick picks. When in the heck did these things start being $2 a pick?

yes sir I use to pick numbers but I figured what better numbers could it be but from the lottery machines itself :lol2: they increased the price per ticket since it use to start off at 20 million and now each drawing starts off at 40 million. its crazy the mega millions is still 1 dollar per play. I won a lot of money off pick 4 and pick 3 using numbers I see a lot in one day. I won couple hundred off my license tag number on a truck of mine.

We dont have the lottery here in alabama but I want to play. Can you buy me a ticket and Ill send you the money next week.

skyhightree1":1kgd7y38 said:
ga.prime":1kgd7y38 said:

yes sir I use to pick numbers but I figured what better numbers could it be but from the lottery machines itself :lol2: they increased the price per ticket since it use to start off at 20 million and now each drawing starts off at 40 million. its crazy the mega millions is still 1 dollar per play. I won a lot of money off pick 4 and pick 3 using numbers I see a lot in one day. I won couple hundred off my license tag number on a truck of mine.
A few years ago wife came in grinning and told me "I bought a lottery ticket...I got some good numbers too". I about hit the floor laughing.

TexasBred":4re6nrje said:
skyhightree1":4re6nrje said:
ga.prime":4re6nrje said:

A few years ago wife came in grinning and told me "I bought a lottery ticket...I got some good numbers too". I about hit the floor laughing.

:lol2:
Spouse ran in the quickie mart last year while we were getting gas, came back out and said "here, I got us some tickets. The jackpot tonight is really high." I looked at my watch and said, That's nice but the drawing was 40 minutes ago." Spouse said, "That's ok. The cashier said she prints out a few extra before the drawing, for people that want to buy them after the cut-off, and I could buy a few of those." My son and I 'bout died laughing.

Too late! I won powerball last drawing! Yup! I bought a $10 ticket and got a $4 winning ticket! I didn't lose $6, I won $4... Should I go to work tomorrow?

Okay, I bought another $10 today......

I am not a regular player, but I got me 5 tickets. I do buy scratch offs every now and then wife likes the bingo ones and I like black jack ones mostly just for fun.

I hardly every buy lotto tickets.. that said, I only do play when there's some big money to be won... I mean.. if I gotta split it with 3 people, a 10 million jackpot is just not going to buy any dreams!... Our lotteries up here don't get as high.. I think one has hit 100 million a few times.. That's something worth playing for.. split even 5 ways I can do something with that. Best part is my odds of winning don't go down with bigger jackpots, the (theoretical) payback can though.. We're still looking at a typical return on investment of 0%

The day of the previous drawing they said the odds of winning were something like 923 million to 1. Seemed like pretty long odds to take a chance. But like one guy said, you can;t win if you don;t play.

"According to Multi-State Lottery Association, which runs the game, the odds of having the winning Powerball ticket are 1 in 292.2 million."

ga.prime":w39z9sy0 said:
"According to Multi-State Lottery Association, which runs the game, the odds of having the winning Powerball ticket are 1 in 292.2 million."
WOW, those are much better odds. Gonna have to rush out and by 10k worth of tickets

Alan":3s6ojawe said:
Too late! I won powerball last drawing! Yup! I bought a $10 ticket and got a $4 winning ticket! I didn't lose $6, I won $4... Should I go to work tomorrow?

Okay, I bought another $10 today......

Funny thing is, a lot of people that think they are ahead in lotto do the math this way.

Latest posts