Lottery Winners

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
They say most people who win the lottery end up worse off in the end. Glad to see this isn't always the case and so glad to see that this young man has found his soul mate.

True-Love.png

I don't buy lottery tickets I've always said they are a tax on the poor and I'm sure he would have met her anyway ;-) .

Larry

larryshoat":qe0swi3w said:
I don't buy lottery tickets I've always said they are a tax on the poor and I'm sure he would have met her anyway ;-) .

Larry
They are a tax on people who are bad at math.
I've never bought one but those times they have been in the mutable 100's of millions if I had been somewhere they sold them(I avoid convince stores like I do Walmart) and thought I would be able to figure out if I did win I would have bought one. And just one.

You can see the love in his eye, or maybe he is cross eyed. It's hard to tell.

For his sake, I just hope she isn't the jealous type and lets him still go fishing and hunting. You know, gives him a little space but I'm afraid she might be the clingy type. But I guess that just comes with being love smitten.

Jogeephus":24dkis3l said:
For his sake, I just hope she isn't the jealous type and lets him still go fishing and hunting. You know, gives him a little space but I'm afraid she might be the clingy type. But I guess that just comes with being love smitten.

I'm sure if she can get her hands on enough of that money she'll give him all the space he needs.

Larry

I do spend a couple $$ a week on lottery tickets -- that's all, just a couple. I know my odds of winning are almost nothing; but, EVENTUALLY, someone will win. Heard the story about the guy that prayed and said all he wanted was to win the lottery? And a voice came back and said, "You gotta help me out here! You have to buy a ticket!!!" As for that guy that won and found true love immediately . . . I'm sure it was true love! :)

Ouachita, the gals that have the good sense and planning to wait for the right (rich) one; Well it is at least a testament to the fact that they are not too lacking in mental capacity. :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":1xbkubtu said:
They say most people who win the lottery end up worse off in the end. Glad to see this isn't always the case and so glad to see that this young man has found his soul mate.

True-Love.png

Had one lived down the road that is dead broke and gone back to the river bottom somewhere.
They had won the La. lottery and let me tell you you would have had to sleep with your hand on the money to slept with the gal that won it.
She had no trouble finding suitors. Took them about four years to go through all the money. I got to be good friends with the local constable as he would hide out on my place to catch them at home to serve repossession papers. I saw semi's come in to haul the stuff off.

The first wife of my friend who won the lottery once told him that money can't buy love. He told her you are right but what money can do is "rent some first class affection"....... probably one of the reasons she left with a good portion of his winnings.

Jogeephus":1o4gt4ey said:

True-Love.png

This is a heartwarming pic. Makes me wish that guy who painted so many covers for the Saturday Evening Post was still alive to paint it.
Does that boy look a chromosome short?
She appears a sweet girl, but the upkeep on that plastic is going to cost $$$.
Seems like a good deal all around.
:banana:

john250":pdjq8ran said:
Jogeephus":pdjq8ran said:

True-Love.png

This is a heartwarming pic. Makes me wish that guy who painted so many covers for the Saturday Evening Post was still alive to paint it.
Does that boy look a chromosome short?
She appears a sweet girl, but the upkeep on that plastic is going to cost $$$.
Seems like a good deal all around.
:banana:

Quite the contrary I believe :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hear all about how lottery winners just pi$$ their money away and wind up broke again and regret all the money they wasted. He might wind up broke but I'll bet he doesn't regret all the money he wasted.

Latest posts